12. The new innings....

Thank you all the wonderful support... Happy that this story is getting new views n appreciations....

In 11 chapters, this story has crossed
2800+ reads and 460+ votes... Keep reading and keep supporting like this always....

Lets move to our dozen episode.. 😀😀😀😀 12th episode...

Years have moved just like a flash from the camera... Three years have passed after the terrific meet of abhi and pragya in pragya's college...

Pragya has completed her studies and has joined a multi national company...
She is working as a team leader in the creative department....

Bulbul too finishes her ug and she is in  dilemma whether to continue with her studies or to go for job... Ram and priya gave the girls rightful freedom to choose their life and ambitions....

Priya supports her daughters but she is bit worried about their future, marriage etc., She always prays for their happy and peaceful life..

.........

In the other side of the same city, a big building is shown.... The camera zooms nd the name "S.M. Group of companies" is shown....

It is the most famous company in that region

It is the most famous company in that region.... It deals with different kinds of business and is having branches in some main cities and the main owner of this company has set up a business in US which deals with all the capital needs of the business.....

(Who is the owner???? Guess......)

The business here is handled by the most talented partner of him who is like a brother and the most favourite son of his parents ... (Who is this????)

He  is the ceo of the company and he can do anything for the owner's family nd his owner's mom is like his real mom and he can go to any extend to make her happy....

Too much questions right.....

Let see who is that.....

The camera zooms and enters inside the building.... We can see people working very sincerely....

Some are rushing to finish their targets, some are busy with work loads, some faking and time passing , some getting scolding from their heads, some cursing their boss, some standing before hr to clear the bills and so on...

The camera zooms and enters the cabin... Its the general manger's room.... He is busy with his laptop and is working very sincerely...

The ceo of the company (the main working partner or practically the owner's brother or the real head of the business who is the main reason for the business to grow) sneaks silently like a cat and enters the cabin of the general manager ...

(God... How many suspense??? Who is this ceo???)

When the ceo enters, he feels really proud of the gm that he is working very sincerely without taking his eyes from the laptop and he is not aware of the ceo's presence too there ..