20. Twisty turn of events...

Thanks for all your love and support... Im so happy that this story has crossed 6300+ reads and 920+ votes in just 19 chapters and a maximum of 66 votes to its credit...

Its the 20th chapter of this story... This is not possible without all your support... Thanks to everyone .. 

sorry for being late again... Accept my sincere apologies... Just 10 days... Please bear with me... after tht i will be free... Will update regularly after that...

But silent readers, please support me and all abhigya writers.... Your votes are the supporting n boosting energy to all of us... Please dont disappoint us... Sorry if im wrong...

No time to proof read..  sorry for mistakes...

Now without bak baks lets move to our chapter. 20

Abhi is completely lost in pragya.... He could not blink his eyes... He is sitting like as if he is frozen there... His hormones are getting uncontrollable...

Abhi's pov.:

Oh my my!!! What's happening to me... How can i sleep with fuggy that too on the same bed .. ho god... Iv been cuddling with her in sleep...

How can i do this??? Its wrong... I should not allow any woman to come near me... No abhi... Dont lose your sanity.... You have some other important things to focus in your life...

Abhi... Dont forget... You are not meant to love or loved by anyone... You are going to stay as bachelor and never and ever day dream to get married and all...

Yup...  I know my limits... But something is in this fuggy... I know very well that she is  an arrogant girl with a big attitude and her body is full of ego... She is a devil...

Yet sweet sexy devil... Aargh... Why that eyes, why that smile, why that lips, why that face n why that figure is so appealing to me... Her touch ( i like her slaps n bites too... Even im addicted to that) , her unexpected kiss, her closeness are building havocs in my body...

Nooooo... I cant do this... Im not blessed to get love... And one more thing just remember priya aunty's words... Such an awesome lady she is... How can i cheat her... She is believing me that i will bring her daughter safe...

Okay... I will do it... No feelings... Only focusing to go and irritate her... But dont fail abhi... Just torture, scold, fight, argue  with her... Yes... Im very clear...   Im gonna do it.... "

.......

In the other side, a well designed double bedroom flat is shown... We can see two figures cuddling closer to each other... They are very intimate and only duvets are covering their body...

But their face are not clear... The morning sun rays peeps in the room to wake up the girl  from her deep slumber..  she wakes up to see her love of life sleeping on the crook of her neck...

She hugs him and kiss his forehead... The boy wakes up and pecks her lips..

Boy: Good morning sweetie..

Girl : Good morning naughty...

Boy: aww... Dont turn me on...

Girl: enough man... How much will you do??? Im so tired... I will be here one more day na... Then what... Leave me now...

Boy: sweetie... I cant resist me when i see you... I cant control me...

Girl; 😊😊😊😊 shameless...

Boy: all because of you... Why are you keep on delaying our marriage???  You will be with always me na..

Girl: Iv given me to you na... Then whats your problem... Im saying some lame reasons n coming here only for that na...