53. If love is a petal, I will send you a flower...

I always voluntarily comes up to have a fight with you... But, I have never hated you and want you in my life always....

The person who loves you crazily and madly will fight with you daily, without any reason... But, whenever you are sad, neglected or worried, the same person will fight against the whole world to end your sadness....

Your smile is the most powerful drug in the world... It intoxicates me completely....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi and Pragya are highly shocked and they are deeply embarrassed as the whole family is sitting and watching their fight, as if they are watching a funny Tom and jerry cartoon show...

The popcorns, chips, juices and other snacks kept there and the teasing smile in their lips, made Abhi and Pragya's eyes to get popped out and they both ran away from there, followed by a heavy laughter echoing the whole room...

Both Abhi and Pragya slumps their bodies in a near by coach and uncontrollably, they too bursts out into laughter, thinking about their silly fight....

Abhi: Such a dramabeez family... Hey na fuggy... But it's so nice to see their happy faces and their smiles brings some unknown peace and calmness inside me....  No one's bad eyes should fall on our family and God has to keep them happy like this always....

This happiness in them is what I want to see always and I am ready to go to any extent to protect this wonderful family and to give them happiness, with all my might...

Pragya looks at Abhi intently and he didn't noticed Pragya's looks and keeps on talking on and on.. Finding no answer from Pragya, Abhi turns and sees Pragya's eyes directly, which confess him many untold stories...

Abhi shrinks his brow and gives a questioning look but Pragya didn't utter any word and even didn't mind to blink her eyes too and keeps on staring at Abhi

Abhi shrinks his brow and gives a questioning look but Pragya didn't utter any word and even didn't mind to blink her eyes too and keeps on staring at Abhi.. Abhi understands that something  serious is cooking in pragya's head and he snaps his fingers before Pragya and brought her down to earth....

Pragya: What happened idiotic Monkey???

Abhi: You arrogant devil.. I've to ask that question.. What happened to you all of a sudden??? You are fine right.. Shall we go to the hospital???

Pragya; I'm fine Abhi.. Little bit tired..

Abhi: Seriously fuggy.. Don't you know that you are saying a lie and trying to hide a big mountain in your hands..

Pragya:  Huh.. You dumbo headed monkey... Don't irritate  me.. Im not in a mood to fight with you right now.. Better run away from here, before I kill you...

Abhi: Go ahead.. Who is going to care.. I'm damn sure... Something is bothering you.. Tell me what's that...

Pragya sighs and takes deep breaths to calm her self down.. Abhi understands that Pragya won't utter anything to him.. His mind flashes with a quick idea to divert her mood..