35. The answer to my wedding...

So, no one wants the story to sleep... Not bad... I'm relieved and the happiest the most as my favourite story is back to track again... From now on, let me fix a target... 90-100 votes will get your updates soon...

This much you people like this story but votes are also important na... So, got the max. Votes of 99 for the previous chapter.... Thanks for the wonderful support .. My lovely buddies, a biggest surprise awaits for you all..

Are you all ready... Shall we start???

From this chapter on, we are going to kick start for a bigger and twisty roller coaster ride, which is going to turn the lives of Abhi and Pragya.... A lot of fights, misunderstandings, heart wrecking moments are yet to come but an unexpected thing is also going to happen...

Keep guessing what's it going to be....

Its decided that this story will have a total of 50 chapters... Hope you all are okay with that...

Now to shot. 35:

Abhi picks up pragya from the Arora mansion...The travel was very silent. .
Both their hearts are filled with varied emotions...

Abhi's pov.:

What's happening to me??? Why am I reacting like this??? Why I couldn't be normal today??? Why am I thinking from morning that a big thing is going to happen today???

Why did Arjun asked me to bring pragya all of a sudden to the beach that too in such odd hours .. I couldn't predict what's cooking in this Arjun's mind... Thank God this fuggy didn't protested and coming with me silently...

😱😱😱😱... What will be this Arjun's answer??? God... please make Arjun to say yes or this fuggy will rip me into pieces... Im little bit of a selfish person... Though I want Arjun and pragya to be together as couples, there is my sefishness in that too...

😂😂😂😂... This Abhishek mehra is a cunning and clever man... Pragya has to give respect to me after he marries my little bro Arjun na... I will take my sweet revenge and tease my fuggy as much as I want after their marriage..

Aww.... Trapping the arrogant, attitude queen fuggy nah nah the silly, calm and shy girl pragya arora soon to be wife of arjun singh... 😂😂😂😂...

Pragya shooks her head in disbelief in seeing the reaction of Abhi...