28. Life messed up because of love...

Thank you so much buddies... Last chapter got the maximum votes of 76... Thanks for the huge response...

Keep reading, voting and supporting me like this...

Shot. 28:

Pragya is really pissed off with the sudden turn of events in her life .. Never and ever she has dreamed that she has to do all this...

Pragya does not know how to do that??? How can she leave her self respect for making her mother happy??? She really felt very bad for her condition...

She is standing like a two headed ant and she is feeling like a cat on a wall... Neither she can decide this or neither that..  Pragya really felt frustrated on her ownself for the stupid decision she had took out of love for her mom...

Bulbul comes near pragya and rises her brow...

Bulbul: What's cooking di??? I can smell a bad odour right now

Bulbul: What's cooking di??? I can smell a bad odour right now... Dont glare at me di... Your life is going to be caged because of your stupid decision...

Pragya: shut up bulbul... Im not a baby... I know what i have to do... Dont try to give advice to me...

Bulbul: 😂😂😂😂😂 super di..  But hold on your arrogant behaviour  and attitude... Its gonna be of no use to you anymore... So, try to act like a typical behenji...

Pragya: Bulbul... Stop your rubbish talks...

Bulbul: Dont try to shut my mouth di... Im saying the bitter truth to you di... You digged your own grave di...

Where is my pragya di who is stubborn, independent, bold with full of attitudes and self respect??? Did your ever think before deciding it???

Still you have time di... Go and say to mom... You are not ready for this... Dont become a fool di.. Are you going to be a slave for a rich business man??? Please take wise decision di before everything gets out of control...

Bulbul's words are ringing in pragya's mind... Not only that the words of abhi, her father's words and her mother's pleads are making pragya's heart to burst in pain...

After sometime, pragya's wipes away her tears and makes a stubborn decision on what she has to do... She made a vow that she will bever back off from tge decision she has taken...

......

The morning sun peeps in to welcome a new beginning...

An elegant beauty, beautifully dressed up in a knee length floral gown walks inside the building and reaches a flat and rings the bell...

The door clicks open with a pool of flowers showering on her... She is really surprised by the grand welcome..

Girl: wow... What's this my boy??? Such an unexpected surprise and an awesome welcome...