49. The deepest love is often hidden...

Seriously saying I'm not at all in a mood to type today... My mood is completely off... But, I'm still here and writing today, as this is a special day in my life...

Yeah... March. 10... A year back,
I joined watty officially as a member, opening a new world to me... I broke my silence of three long years and stepped inside watty for a new beginning, not at all aware that I will also become a writer....

Don't know whether I've achieved something or made you all people happy by my writings or not.... But to be honest, this watty gave me many besties to me, who really cares for me and loves me so much...

Though, many are against me and trying to degrade, neglect and irritate me, I keep going on and on, because of the genuine support from many lovely people here, who really trusts me and loves me so much...

I don't know whether I've achieved as an abhigya author or not... But I have earned many people's trust who genuinely share their personal problems with me and hoping that I will give a better solution for them or sharing with me, makes them to have some peace...

I can proudly say that this is what watty gave me... Thanks for all your love and support in all my ups and downs... Still I'm trying a lot to keep up to your expectations... Sorry, if I did not fulfill your wishes and pissed you off anytime...

So, let me not bore you further... Go ahead and read after pressing the 🌟 button and I wish to see your comments and votes very badly ...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

If you can't get someone out of your head forcibly too, understand that they are ruling you fully...

Real men doesn't love the beautiful girl in the world... They love the girl whom make his life more beautiful...

You know the importance of a person and what they mean to you only when you see their moods and feelings affects you very badly...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya dresses up beautifully in the saree gifted by aaliya not aware of the fact that the saree is actually bought by abhi to gift to his to be wife when she comes to his home for the first time... Aaliya has purposely given the saree to pragya as per the instruction of her husband Sid...

Pragya drapes the saree elegantly and a blushy smile formed on her cheeks thinking something which she is not really intend too... Something in pragya is changing her unknowingly after she stepped inside the Mehra's lovely house....

Pragya's pov.:

Wow

Wow.... What an amazing morning... Really its wonderful to be in this home... I can see liveliness in this house... Prem uncle is a gem of a person and abhi and aaliya bhabhi are lucky to get him as their father...