11. Who is at fault???

Thank you all my lovely Abhigyans, my lovely supporters, my followers n my buddies for liking and supporting me in this story....

So, without further delay let's move to chapter 11...

Pragya is roaring in anger like an attacking bull... She shrugges Bulbul's hands and yells on to the top of her lungs...

Pragya: Leave me right now... Why the hell are you dragging me like this bulbul???

Bulbul: Stop it di.... Why are you behaving like this??? What happened to you??? I've never seen you so rude and angry like this....

Pragya: Bulbul... That monkey is only at fault... Whenever we meet, he is messing up with me and turning me to behave very badly... Go and scold him....

Bulbul: Di... Are you speaking about Abhi Bhai??? Did you know him earlier???

Pragya: Yeah that disgusting monkey only... I know him from childhood itself... He is my biggest enemy....

Bulbul: whaaaattttt?????
Di, you have never told me this before....

Pragya (irritated): There's nothing so high about him to inform you... He is a stupid and always trying to fight with me..

And you know what.. That monkey will always gets slap from me and I've even bite him many a times and he has even that scars too... But that stupid guy is hell adamant to annoy me.... Have to kill him for doing like this....

Bulbul (gasps); Diiii... I could not believe my ears... But I think you are mistaking him... I can see truth in his eyes amf care in his voice... He is really worried for the mistake that has happened...

Pragya: Bulbul... I know what he will do??? Just don't talk in favour of him and irritate me.... I know what to do now... Come let's move ...

Pragya walks ahead and Bulbul follows her....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Bulbul's pov.: I could not believe the sudden turn of events.... This is a complete different day... I've got many prizes and di get only 2 prizes...

The most unexpected thing that happened is I met Purab and he is very sweet person..... He is so helpful to me and I don't know why I'm stammering this much with his closeness....

 He is so helpful to me and I don't know why I'm stammering this much with his closeness

Moreover, I saw a new version of my pragya di today... The way she behaves with Abhi jiju is not at all believable....

Such a shocking this na... Yes I called him as Abhi jiju and I'm 100% sure that he will become my jiju.... I can see some spark in both their eyes....