40. We're peculiar and unique ....

Oh my god!!!! We are in the 40th chapter.... I'm so happy that this is my second story to cross this many chapters....

As you all know, I've planned for 50 chapters.... But I don't know whether I can finish off this story within 10 shots...

If its okay for you all, if I add 5-10 chapters more... Not more than that.. I will try to finish it off within the limit, but if not only I will add...

Expecting all your reply to know your views... Tell me what do you want??? Majorities decision will be considered...

How about an Abhigalicious episode with only Abhi and Pragya, with full of their nok jhoks, fights, care and teasings and fun moments....

How many are excited like me???

As previous shots were too senti , this shot is going to be full of fun... Just dont read alone and go just like that... Click the 🌟 button and proceed further....

Now to shot. 40:

As abhi is not at all in a good health, doctor has advised him to take rest and didn't alowed him to get discharged.... He is being injected with glucose trips and he is sulking as he feels completely bored and feeling as if he has been caged....

 He is being injected with glucose trips and he is sulking as he feels completely bored and feeling as if he has been caged

Abhi keeps on irritated and staring at the ceiling angrily as if he is measuring and thinking how its made very neatly... He sighs and closes his eyes and a frown come up abruptly when he hears a chuckle...

Abhi grits his teeth in anger seeing pragya standing out there with a mischievous smirk in her face and a teasing smile is clearly visible in her face ... Pragya not able to control more bursts out into laughter seeing abhi's expressions....

 Pragya not able to control more bursts out into laughter seeing abhi's expressions

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂.... oh my god... Mind blowing... Picture perfect... Wow... Wow...  Today only you look exactly to the name Iv given you... Aww... so cute... 😂😂😂😂

Abhi: What the hell...😬😬😬😬... Don't irritate me pragya... This doctor and nurse are already getting on to my nerves and you too just dont annoy me and eat my head.... Get lost and dont laugh in front of me...