56. The worst meeting, which triggers my anger...

There will be a reason why you meet people... Sometimes you need them to change your life or you are going to be the one who gonna change their lives...

I want the person, who ill treated me to live a long life... It's because,
I want them to see my happiness and want them to realize that they don't have class even to be my enemy too...

Our fights strengthens our love... As long as we fight, our love will never decrease..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi slumps his body in the couch and opens his laptop to work on some office documents... Pragya is busily working in the kitchen and is preparing Abhi's favourite coffee along with snacks.. A blushy smile creeps up in her face, as she reminisced the morning happenings...

⏪⏪⏪⏪ 🔙🔙🔙🔙

Abhi shouts to the top of his lungs and screams way too hardly, as the water in the tap has stopped abruptly and his face is full of soap.. His eyes started to itch hardly and he couldn't wash his face, as the water is not at all coming.. He knows very well that it must be Pragya's work only and he curses her a lot as she is taking revenge on him..

The previous day, Abhi and Pragya had a huge argument in selecting the appropriate candidate for the dealership meeting.. Abhi behaved quite rudely with Pragya and is way too stubborn to send his choice only.. Pragya with anger left the office and Abhi was dancing happily that he had won an argument finally with Pragya...

But to his poor luck, the candidate he chose, terribly failed to do the presentation in meeting and faced Abhi's wrath hardly... Abhi was really scared to face Pragya, as he knows very well about Pragya's reaction.. But to his utter shock, Pragya behaved way too sweetly with Abhi and she acted as if no such arguments happened between them..

Pragya is laughing hardly and is enjoying Abhi's screams a lot and a mischievous smirks creeps up in her face.. She nears the restroom and switches on the mobile camera to record the happenings... Abhi has mistakenly slipped the soap from his hand and Pragya in a hurry to record, failed to notice the soap..

She gasps in shock and shouts hardly and she falls on Abhi who is half naked with soap covering his face... A heavy gasp echoes from both Abhi and Pragya as both their bodies are brushed together and the dual pairs meet their respective partners for an accidental union..

Abhi holds Pragya in his embrace while she is blushing way too hard as a big world war is happening inside her belly.. Not able to control her more, Pragya pushes Abhi and runs out of the washroom while Abhi screams hardly, as his back is badly hit, as Pragya has pushed him..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya smirks and eyes at Abhi who is keenly doing the stuffs.. Just then she got a call from Sid..

Sid: Hello Pragya.. How are you dear??? How is my Abhi???

 How are you dear??? How is my Abhi???