32. Love can do woñders....

Too late right... What to do??? Just delayed because of low votes as Iv to pay attention to the highly voted stories of mine...

Wanna have quick updates.... Vote without fail... More the number of votes, your updates will be quicker....

Now to shot. 32:

Still the past of aaliya n sid continues:

All are waiting before the ICU worriedly to know what has happened to aaliya... Sid is trying to console the shattered abhi who is crying like a baby....

 Sid is trying to console the shattered abhi who is crying like a baby

Sid: Calm down abhi... See... God has given me rebirth only for aaliya... Dont worry... I will be with her and will bring her back to normal and wont leave her whatever happens ... Dont you know your di will scold me if she sees you crying...

Abhi: Im scared jiju... Aaliya di is completely broken as you did not turn up on the wedding and this wedding is a really a biggest curse in her life and the monster has made my di lifeless ..

Sid: Im so sorry abhi... Please forgive me... My fate is really very bad... I dont know that I will turn up my aalu's life to a living hell... Im so sorry...

Its my bad fate abhi... Why I have to go and pick my parents??? Atleast they would have been survived and lived peacefully rather than coming with me... If I did not have went there, I would have been happily married to my aalu rather than staying in coma for more than six months...

Abhi and prem mehra are very much shocked to know that sid's parents has died in the accident because of the land slide and sid has been in coma for more than six months...

They also came to know that sid comes out from coma only two days back and he has not yet discharged from the hospital too... They thanked god that god has made sid to come back to life only for aaliya...

The doctor comes out after checking aaliya...

Abhi: How is my di doctor and what about the baby???

Doctor: Im so sorry to say Mr. Mehra...  We tried really hard.... But because of heavy blood loss, the baby got aborted .. Moreover, miss. Aaliya is not in a condition to bear anything...

She is completely broken and shocked because of the sudden unfortunate happenings in her life and Im very sorry to say she has lost her senses completely...

Sid: whaatttt???? 😨😨😨😨 Nooooo.... Dont say like that doctor.... You are scaring me...  😭😭😭😭😭😭...
Please doctor...  say my aalu is fine...

Doctor: Its the reality mister... Calm down... Its not the time to get emotional or weak ... Im not saying that she will be like this forever... She will come back to normal with proper treatments...

Rather she needs someone very close to her heart to take care of her and make her happy...  Someone has to be with her all the time giving her mental comfort so that she can come out of her trauma and recover soon...