41. Lucky is the girl who is going to marry him...

Hope you all enjoyed abhigya's nok jhoks in the previous shot...

Life is god's mysterious play... Always we have to get ready to face the unexpected twists and turns...

Now abhi and pragya are going to step into an unexpected thing in their lives... May be a big world war gonna strike between them....

So, lets see whether its going to increase their enmity and move them way apart or is it going to make them close unknowingly without their knowledge too....

Come on buddies.... Press the 🌟 button once... Wow...  Good... 👍👍👍👍.... That's like my buddies...

Those who didn't press the 🌟 button,  do it at least now.... Dont want to do that, no problem.... Dont hurt your fingers....

You're very much pleased not to read ahead as I dont want anyone to mock and laugh at you, my stubborn silent readers....

Im saying it seriously and please don't mistake me as if Im teasing you... No no... mahii/crazy won't do like that....

.......

Abhi is smiling like a mad unknowingly as his thoughts were filled with the sweet fights with his fuggy... They were too childish and done all the silly things they can in these days...

It reminds him how his days was quite interesting which is filled with the sweet and funny encounter with his fuggy

It reminds him how his days was quite interesting which is filled with the sweet and funny encounter with his fuggy... He never imagined that such a scenario will happen in his life...

Abhi is being hospitalized for two days... As his pressure level keeps on fluctuating and he had got fever too after donating blood, doctor advised him to get treated...

Abhi is not at all happy with the idea of staying in hospital ... He cant trouble his di aaliya as she has to take care of his jiju sid... Abhi is not in a mood to call his papa Prem Mehra too....

But Ram consoled abhi saying that as he and pragya are also there in the hospital, they will take care of him properly and informed abhi's family too regarding this...

Abhi reluctantly agreed as he knows very well that pragya won't like this idea at all... Much to his surprise, its the arrogant queen pragya who takes care of him in the hospital...

Though she irritates him and annoys him too much but she never failed to impress him with her care... She is a wild lioness and she threatens and blackmails abhi to make him to eat food and medicines...

Abhi is smiling brightly unaware of the fact that he is in the middle of the dining table and everyone is looking at him teasingly... Abhi come backs to earth when he got a nice tap in his back...