(Epilogue - Part 2) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..

Finally!!!!

Coming up with The very last update of this story....

Almost 2 years, I travelled along with this story...

It's on April 5, 2017 , I've started this story... And Today (March 19, 2019), I'm going to wrap up this story...

Lots and lots of wonderful moments and many unforgettable comments and reviews... Feeling nostalgic and reminscing the beautiful things, which this story has given to me....

It's really really very tough for me to pen down the very last update of this story... My hands are shivering and I'm praying hardly that I shouldn't mess up the update... Phew... I'm feeling so much emotional....

But I know... Every good thing has to come to an end, one day.... (Wiping my tears... 😭😭😭😭😭) Sorry sorry.... I won't do like this....

Anyways... I'm so happy that I have given proper justice to the story and handled the plot , as per your likings...

I hope you all have enjoyed the fighting duo's story....

This is quite a long update .. Read patiently....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So,

Before stepping into the update, I wanna thank you all and give a Thanksgiving gift....

Yeah... You are correct...

Gonna do the curtain raiser of the Season 2 of this story....

Are you all ready...

💠

💠

💠

💠

💠

💠

The Curtain Raiser of

Season 2 of Arrogancy Vs Attitude....

" The Fighter Cocks - Patakha & Mirchi - Abhigya FF by CrazyMahiz"

So,

How is the title and cover????

I hope you all will like this story too... Expecting all your love and support, as always....

💠💠💠💠💠💠

Do you all know, why we used to fight always??? If we stop fighting, it indicates that we stopped loving and caring...

We never hit the bed, mad at each other.... We stay up and fight and we won't sleep, till our fights gets over....