54. Couples who fight too much are really in love....

Hey my crazy Abhigya pankhas....

Anyone missed this story???? I missed it a lot....  Especially Abhigya's nok jhoks...

This is a very special day.... Today (29/05/2018) is my best friend's birthday.... More than a friend, she is like a family to me... Ours is a peculiar relationship and you all won't believe that we fight and argue a lot... 😂😂😂😂...

Same like Abhigya, we fight and get angry on each other many a times, but our friendship and bonding are way too stronger than anything... Watty has given a special friend to me, who is a pillar of support to me always and stood beside me, no matter what...

Happy birthday sweet heart... Dedicating this chapter to my best buddy AshwiniBala, the birthday girl... Hey aswi... What else can I give, other than your favorite story on your birthday....

Here is my birthday wish and a small cake for you from my side... Did it hurriedly... I hope, you like it...

 I hope, you like it

May God bless you with all happiness and all you dreams and wishes come true

May God bless you with all happiness and all you dreams and wishes come true... Have a blasting year ahead... Happy birthday Aswi.... 🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎇🎇🎇🎇🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Great couples gets angry on each other and fight a lot... But they never leave each other's hands, whatever happens....

Every women deserves a man, who looks at her everyday, like it's the first time, he laid his eyes on her....

Simple philosophy of my life:
Fight for her...
Protect her...
Laugh with her...
Tease her...
Play prank with her...
Irritate her...
Care for her....
Adore her...
But don't forget to argue and fight with her, as it's the way of conveying your love for her...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi asks Pragya to go and call their family and inform them that they have reached US safely, until he collects their baggages.... Pragya too nods her head and moves towards the lobby... She takes a seat and calls their family and is busy talking with them...