21. Feelings and pooled up emotions...

Thanks to everyone for all your love and support.... Sorry for being late...

I'm so happy that this is my fourth story to enter the 1000 votes club.... (Yup... After my stories loving husband, i fell for eyes and I want my fuggy)....

Thanks for supporting me and hope it continues further and further....

Shot. 21:

Pragya turns to walk aside as Abhi has irked her so much... Her legs slips and she frightens that her head is going to crash in the floor for sure... Though Abhi is standing there, she knows very well that he wont save her from falling down...

But Pragya is shocked to the core when suddenly her waist, her back and her whole body is gripped by two strong hands and a muscular body...

Pragya could not resist herself as her body starts to react to the closeness with Abhi...

Though she made Abhi angry by saying that his perfume is like a mosquito killer, now Pragya is completely intoxicated with the perfume and the natural smell of Abhi...

Pragya opens her eyes and unknowingly her eyes are glued up on abhi... Abhi and pragya are looking into each other eyes... They can't resist the fact that they are being pulled to each other...

Suddenly, a knock from outside brought them to reality and they composed themselves and moves aside awkwardly...

Karthi enters the room hesitantly and walks in as if she has not seen anything...

Karthi: Good morning sir... Good morning pragya madam...

Abhi: Hey karthi..... As usual you are late girl... You Dont know what is punctuality haan.. You are a big sleepy head...

Pragya: oh hello... Just stop it okay .. she is on time only... Don't mood off her..

Karthi: Sorry sir.... I.... I.... 😢😢😢

Pragya: hey karthi darling..
Chill up... Dont worry... smile... you go and freshen up .... come on karthi darling... Let me see what you are sir will do... Go.... Go....

Karthi has no other choice as pragya has pushed her inside...

Pragya: You arrogant asshole.... Idiot... Dont you know how to behave to a girl... She is such a nice girl... Why are you always yelling on her???

Abhi: Oye devil... Stop your stupid lecturers... I know how to handle my employees... She is my p.a. you dont care about that okay...

 you dont care about that okay

Pragya: You heartless monster... What do you know about a girl's feelings??? You men only know to insult a girl and you guys does not care about what a girl feels... Always taunting, yelling and treating women like a dirt na... Shame on you guys...

Abhi: (holds pragya's throat)

" Not a word more... If you speak anything more, I will not mind to kill you...