22. Don't ever imagine like that...

Thanks again for all your love and support..

No bak baks...

Lets move to shot. 22;

Abhi could not control himself on seeing Pragya.... Though he has no feelings for Pragya, but some thing in him is getting attracted towards her...

Abhi felt annoyed when his mind played all kind of naughty things before his vision, as if he is watching it lively. . But Abhi does not want to do that at all...

Abhi's pov.:

Noooo.... I can't do this .. Why am I stammering now a days on seeing this devil fuggy??? Eventhough, I know her from my childhood, something is there in her, which attracts me so much....

I love to tease her... But this feelings... No ways... Why im feeling different now a days... Im not supposed to do so... Aaah... Why my thoughts are going like this???

Control abhi... Dont you know how your lovable di aaliya and your jiju sid suffered and is suffering now too because of love... No... No... I wont fall for pragya...

Let I be her enemy forever... My main focus is now only to convince my aaliya di and to focus on her happiness only.... I have to do something to make sid jiju and aaliya di to be togther again...

How to get rid of this feelings on fuggy.. hmmm... Idea.. why not I create a bad image infront of pragya .. Then she will hate me to the core... Yes i will do it.. Fuggy.... Hate me please .."

Abhi is about to do something but before that, his eyes saw someone in far whom he never wishes to see in his life time .. He gritted his teeth... Anger starts to ooze out like a volcano in abhi... He fumes and bangs his hand on a nearby tree..

Karthi and pragya are started to see the scene there.... Karthi is completely shocked.... Pragya screams "noooooo" and rushes near abhi..
.

Pragya: " You idiot monkey... What have you done???? Stupid... Cant you see.... You are hurt you bloody monster... Whats d need to bang on the tree???? Arrogant fool....

You brainless monkey... Irritating ass... Dumb... Stupid... Senseless attitude donkey......

......

( Everyone close your ears... Whatever bad words in all languages.... Pragya is scolding abhi by that but abhi can keenly watch d sad n tear filled eyes of pragya which is about to shed the tears)

What are you seeing haan, you dumb idiotic monster... If you open your mouth, I will surely strangle your neck..

Hey... Karthi... Karthi..
Hey girl come out from your shock..
Go and get d first aid box... Cant you see abhi is bleeding???"

Karthi is startled from her shock and runs and gets the first aid kit... She huffs and pants and hands over the kit to pragya...

Pragya did not close her mouth... She keeps on scolding abhi... Abhi did not counter argue with pragya but his eyes are closely fixed with her care on him...

Karthi too moves from there not able to see abhi's pain and not able to hear pragya's scoldings on abhi... Abhi can only feel her mother's care from pragya but his heart and mind are doing a mini world war inside him....

Pragya: stop glaring me you dumb ass... If you do like this again, see what im going to do.....

Abhi: oh meri maa.... Please... Stop your bak baks... Aaahhhh... 😭😭😭😭

Pragya: sorry abhi.. is it paining???

Pragya blows air and slowly does the bandaiding.... Abhi's eyes shows some unknown feeling on pragya... But his mind argues only to focus on his misssion to make pragya hate him to the core....