(Epilogue - Part 1) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..

Finally!!!!

Your Crazy girl Mahii is coming up with the long Epilogue of this story...

It's indeed a wonderful journey and I'm so happy with the response you have given to this story in the form of your reads, Votes and comments.. It means a lot to me...

I know you all are eagerly waiting for the Romance between the fighter cocks.. Isn't it???

I seriously don't know, whether they will have time to do romance or not, ahead of their never ending fights...

Nooooo... Don't scold me or attack me....

I tried my level best to keep up to your expectations.. But the fighting duo are not responding to me properly and always interrupting my writings...

Blame the fighter cocks, Abhi and Pragya, who are torturing a poor and innocent crazy girl like me... 😂😂😂😂... Believe me guys... I'm helpless....

Shall we proceed to the Epilogue...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

I don't want a happy ending... I want it to continue till eternity, as I don't want it to end...

However hard we fight too, you won't hurt me at all... You are the one , who wipes my tears and it's indeed you, who won't let me to sleep with teary eyes....

Who said saying I love you is the way of expressing the love, we have on our life partner???
We fight, argue, quarrel, bash, attack and do all those crazy stuffs to pull each other's legs... Certainly, this is our way of expressing the love....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

The Mighty Mehra Group of Companies is standing majestically in the hot core area of the city... It's getting vacated gradually and only few people were left there, as all were given half day leave to join the house warming Function of their Company's owners....

Roshni Mishra (Honey), who is working as the senior manager of the
company is quickly finishing off her works and she is in a hurry to go to the function... Though she has attended the early morning pooja, she has to come to the office, as there is an issue to be settled down...

Roshni got a call from Sarla Singh, Mother of Arjun, who asked Roshni to finish off the works soon as they will be reaching there anytime to pick her up along with *****..... Seeing the time is running out, Roshni shuts down her system and is arranging the files in her locker...

Roshni clearly hears some commotions are going on outside and she hears the harsh words of the Receptionist Krystal, who is shouting on some one angrily... Before Roshni could react and handle the situation, her cabin door gets opened suddenly and she didn't expected that Arjun will come before her eyesight....

Roshni gasps in shock and gets startled, just for a second... Not because she is scared of Arjun, but she felt really sorry on seeing his state... The poor Honey, who is a scary cat is dead already and this is Roshni Ravi Mishra, who is a confident and strong lady....

Roshni, who is born in a poor family had to oblige to Arjun with no other go, as she was in need of money to help her poor Mother and her siblings... Arjun smartly and cleverly used Honey's family condition to fulfill his long term desire and lust...

But never did Arjun expected that Roshni would get pregnant, ahead of all the protections, they have used... Arjun, who was mad on Honey tortured her a lot and Honey's life was nothing, but a cruel, deadly hell...

Poor Honey, who once loved and got attracted towards Arjun, blamed herself for her stupidity and was helplessly passing her hard days, with a hope that someone will save her from this torturous life... In a do or die situation, Abhi and Pragya came as her saviours and saved both Honey and the baby too...