2. The Angry birds....

Thanks again for supporting this crazy in this story too...

Expecting all your encouragement and appreciation for this story too...

Criticisms are most welcome...

No more irritating bak baks...

Lets move to part 2....

Abhi and pragya are fuming...

They hate each other....

Abhi does not like pragya's attitude and he dislikes that she insults him by biting and beating him...

He fumes and decides to call her only as fuggy to irritate her and he wants to teach her a lesson...

Pragya on the other side is in peak of anger... She wants to kill and throw abhi in trash after tearing him into pieces...

She hates to be called us fuggy and wishes to punish abhi if he calls her fuggy again...

The wedding preparations are going on in full swing in the house...

All are starting to dress up....

The sangeet takes place...

Everyone enjoys the performances....

The bride and groom too enjoying...

But our two little angry birds are throwing daggers on each other....

Whenever abhi comes near mike, he shouts fuggy which makes pragya to get more furious...

Haan... In abhigya's fight i forget to inform la... Its going to be the wedding of suraj and sandhya....

 Its going to be the wedding of suraj and sandhya

Suraj is abhi's neighbour... Abhi likes to call suraj as friend and suraj too loves abhi so much with affection...

Abhi is always suraj's partner in crime ..

Sandhya is the distance relative of pragya's mom priya... Sandhya too likes pragya a lot....

Now back to present...

Abhi asks suraj to give mike to him...

Abhi: Friend please i want mike... I wish to speak n sing...

Suraj: oh my sweet abhi... Do u know to sing??

Abhi: yes.... Please.... Plz...