The dare game...

I know its almost 6 days, Iv not updated this ff... I expected 70+ votes but I got only 68 votes... So, I just made the story to wait for some time...

My ill health too not allowing me to type .. Anyways will try my level best to update tommorrow... Cant I get some more votes to update soon...

.......

Coming to the dare game suggested by aditiroy_sunshine....

So, here Im gonna answer those questions...

1. How did you get the habit of writing???

Im a crazy bookworm... I love reading a lot... Im not much interested to read novels but I love to read short stories.. Even, I will read those news paper cuttings wrapped in small parcels too... 😂😂😂😂😂

If pen and paper is given to me, I used to write or scribble something... Atleast I will write my name in different styles...

I love writing... In exams for 10 marks questions, thy will ask to write 2-3 pages but I will write 10 pages... I wont think or prepare anything... When I start to write , it will just come in a flow... But reading many a things will help in that regard...

I have got lot of prizes in essay writing, critical analysis, case study analysis and all.... But, Writing stories is very new to me...

Iv been reading stories as a silent reader in forums, tu n wattpad for more than a year... All of a sudden, something in me urged to write... Like wise iv started to write... Now, here im with many stories and 4 months completed amazingly for me with myself turning as a full time writer...

2. What should I do if I want to write like you???

I dont know how to answer this question... Im not a good narrator and I know very well that I fail miserably in  explaining some stuffs....  I dont know to use classy languages or  some extraordinary things which will hook up the readers till the end...

But, I will give some suggestions... You may or may not take it.... Itz just my view...

First think of an interesting plot... You story should not resemble anyone's story and your story should pull the readers towards you... Make it simple and crispy and present it in your own style... Try to give long chapters as much as possible... Better to use apt chapter names to make it more interesting for them to read ..

I will tell you all  what I did to differentiate my stories... The first thing I decided is not to give precaps... I used to ask questions there by making the readers to think what will come up next.... I usually not copy anyone's writings or their style of writing....

Try to build up the curiosity and make the readers to think what will be next??? Then your story gonna be a hit for sure... Though, I hate cliff hangers and suspenses , I love to end all my chapters in a cliffy one and many scold me for that...

😂😂😂😂.... That's your cliffy buddy crazy / mahii's style na...

Read as much as you can... Absorb your surroundings, the people you see... Each one has their own stories... Try to match those stories for abhigya...

That's it... You story is ready.. Many of my one shots are inspired from real life stories and my  story
"loving husband" is inspired from a person very close to me...

3. My first relationship???

None... Yes many will be shocked right... Though I write love stories, I want to shower all my love only to a man that should be my husband only ... Im a girl of principles and I believe only in love after marriage ...  So, I dont have any first relationship...

4.  My first date....

Same answer.... First date should be with husband only... May be in honeymoon... 😉😉😉😉😉.... With a nice romantic set up and all... I want to go in a date holding my husband and want to shout that Im here in my first date with my man proudly...

5. my first break up:

Even in cinemas too I hate break ups... So, I always chose safe side...

6.  Whats your nature???

Well the real me is completely studious, a topper in class, crazy bookworm, short tempered, friendly, caring and love to do anything for my loved one's happiness....

Your buddy crazy is absolutely good at heart and do many crazy things whole heartedly... What matters to crazy is that all should consider her hardwork and appreciate by voting and commenting... But crazy is an emotional fool and will turn way too serious if anyone points fingers on her writings unnecessarily...

Coming to Mahii.... I know many like mahii a lot... Yes... She is a super cool and posotive person... Believes in her writings and dont think much what will happen in near future and all... Love to be friendly with everyone and replies to everyone's comments without feeling bored.... Giggle like a kid just watching a single inline comment too.... Mahii is always friendly and loves to make more friends and only thing she hates is the word sis or di in any language...

Hope, I have answered genuinely....

So, my co-writers, iv finished my game... Now, you all  should pen down and Im eager to read your answers too...

Cutidevil Live_Till_It_Hurts NasreenAyesha1 Tharuuu_ KarthigAbhi FatimaKhan813 srithabhya IamAbhigyaShabir srimathi77 HARITHA02  BeenaHaji AkshayaKannan2 suba30....

I want you all to try this game... Even new writers, you can also pen down your answers....

......

See you all soon

In next shot...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋