42. I will follow you, all my life...

I'm so happy today with double happiness....

Yup, two happy news...

This story "Arrogancy vs attitude" has become my 4th story to cross
20,000+ reads after Loving husband,
I fell for your eyes and From the day I met you to be read by many....

My heartfelt thanks to each and everyone, who have read this story so far and rendered all your support in the name of votes, comments and reads...

Last chapter got the maximum votes of 115 votes, which is the highest ever so far for this story... I'm so happy and I hope it grows further more too..

Now to shot. 42 without blah blahs:

Ram Arora spots Abhi sitting beside pragya and talking to her... He understands that there is something hidden in their eyes for each other yet they are behaving as if they are great enemies and ends up in fighting always...

Ram sees the genuine happiness in both their faces when they are together and he prays to god to unite them soon without any problems ...

Ram badly wants Abhi and Pragya to realize that they are made for each other and cant live without each other... He sighs on seeing the fighter cocks and he vows to make them realize the feelings they have for the other...

Ram smiles widely seeing them fighting like kids again and he shooks his head in disbelief... He enters the room in which his wife Priya is admitted...

 He enters the room in which his wife Priya is admitted

Ram: Priya... Would you like to have something???

Priya: No ram... Im completely full... This abhi be na... Forced me to drink juice a lot...

Ram: 😂😂😂😂 Good job... You won't listen to anyone of us... But you're nodding and accepting and obeying abhi properly na...

Priya: Haan... Why not??? If you have such a loving and caring son like abhi, anyone can get recovered soon and no one will reject him for anything...

Ram: Ahaan... That's very nice to hear... So, you like abhi beta a lot na...

Priya: Of course Ram... To be frank, when pragya's inlaws came with abhi, I thought him only as the groom for our pragya... But what to do, its Arjun...

I really thought atleast our bulbul can have a good husband like abhi... So, I purposely send bulbul along with abhi so that they can get some good vibes and end up in love and marriage...

Who can miss such a nice boy as their son in law??? But our poor fate... We were not lucky enough...

This bulbul treated abhi like her own brother... I never expected Ram, that bulbul will back stab us like this and do everything behind our back...

Are we not friendly with her Ram???? Why she did everything against us??? When did we said we are against love marriage??? Why she did this to us???