17. Your tricks wont work on me..

Sorry for late guys... As i got less ( 37) votes in previous chapter, i did not update this story... I even thought to put this story on hold .. i felt very bad that more than 160+ read... But only 37 votes... 😢😢😢😢

But this AshwiniBala is not allowing me to do so... Her constant nagging n threats pulled me here again... im going to dedicate this chapter to aswi... Smile now aswi... Dont get angry on who has not voted... I knw this time thy will do it. 

Iv decided tht from now onwards, im gonna type n update, whichever stories gets more votes soon... As im dealing with many stories and from tommorrow onwards, i will be busy for a month...

Sorry to say so... If you guys want  quick updates, catch me with your votes... (Atleast 42+)

I know iv confused you all in previous chapter right???... Many are puzzled what's going on??? Your doubts will be cleared in this long update  ...

Now to chapter 17....

Pragya's pov. :

What a horrible day it was...!!!! Everything is completely messed up... All credit goes to that arrogant monkey Abhi....

Iv never imagined that he will come as the CEO of SM group of companies...

I never expected that he would have become this much successful soon...

But he has not yet changed a bit... He irritates me  more and more... He and his lies... huh.... Sure, im gonna kill him soon...

I cant say a single lie without stammering... But like a flow of water from the tap, he keep on saying lies... He says his love as fuggy and keep on explaining about his love life as if  it has happened...

Yeeks.... You arrogant monkey... You are too too much... I will smash you and blow you in air....

He even torchured me with his questions .. huh... iv not answered this much questions ever in my life .. im praying abd i hope we will get tht deal as i worked hard for this...

I was waiting so long to know what has happened... But, my senior's sad face said what has happened...

I yelled on him but he say some other thing... But in a hurry, i forget to do one thing... Hmm... You missed it pragya... How can you forget to slap tht monkey??.

Next time if he mess up with me, im gonna slap n bite him for sure... Grr... Abhishekh mehra dont ever try to come before me...

Im not in a mood to go home... But this bulbul called and informed a biggest shocking news .. How can they do like this???

I thought its some prank and misunderstanding... But when i came to know that its true, im completely shocked to d core... My parents have agreed to this happily as my senior insisted ..

But im not going to be a prey to the arrogant monkey abhi... Let me see what he is going to do .. i dont care even if i lose my job... your tricks wont work on me...'"

Pragya smirks and went to her office...

Pragya : Sir... I want to talk with you...

Senior: Hey pragya... Come in... congrats... Im so thankful to you... Its because of you, we got this deal...

Abhi sir was really impressed with you... He is very adamant yesterday you know... I felt very sad for that...

Later, he insisted that he will sign this deal only when you are recognized for your hardwork... As instructed by him, i talked to d management and you are going to be part of dis deal...