10. Never dare to mess up with me.......

Before proceeding to the story, let me clear you one thing.... This is completely a fighter cock story....

Both Abhi and Pragya are sweet and lovely to their friends and family and can do anything for their happiness....

But whenever Abhi and Pragya meet, a huge misunderstanding, fight anf quarrel comes between both as they have lots and lots of attitudes and arrogant nature (only towards each other) ...

They likes each other from their first meet in childhood but their egos are not allowing them to get together....

Rather.....  Their problems, misunderstandings and fights are growing wider and wider as time passes...

Instead of getting closer, they are moving far away from each other....

This is only a beginning... Their distance is growing to become more and more by unknown and unwanted circumstances in their lives...

What is their fate and destiny????

Will thy fall in love????

Will their hatred turns to love????

Will their fight affects their loved ones lives????

Keep guessing...

(😀😀😀 Today for a change iv asked the questions in the beginning itself)

Now lets move to chapter 10....

Pragya is roaring like a  missile going to attack the enemies.... Her anger is boiling her nerves... If anyone dares to come near her, she will kill him for sure...

Bulbul rushes towards Pragya with her prizes.... Bulbul got a maximum of 5 prizes (2 first prizes , 2 second prizes and one third prize)...

Usually Pragya will be showered with prizes... But to everyone's disbelief, today she got only 2 third prizes n one consolation prize and not even a single first prize...

Bulbul: Sorry di .. shall we leave???

Pragya: " where the bloody hell have you gone??? Iv been searching you from morning ...

Where hve you been?? Idiot... Dont you find time to meet me...

Where is your mobile???? Throw it in garbage.... Its of no use... Always saying switched off....

What will i answer ma n pa if anything happens to you???? You are hopeless bulbul...."

Pragya poured out and bursted out her anger on bulbul...

Bulbul: Di im so sorry....

Pragya: Shut up... Not a word... I dont want to hear any of your silly reasons....

Now move... I dont want to be here any moment.... Come...

Its of no use to stand in a place where real talent is not appreciated but huge partiality is done....

Pragya and bulbul's talks are stopped by a clapping sound.... They turns and sees sid standing there with a smirk....

Sid: wah...wah... What an argument!!!!! Impressive....

But pragya dont think high of yourself okay...

You are not the only one talented in this world... There are many talented people more than you....

So stop backbiting about cheating, partiality, blah blah blah okay....

Sid said with a smirk in his face and moves away ....

Pragya's anger doubled and she becomes more furious....

Bulbul: Di... Come lets move... Dnt think too much...