39. Hold on to your stupidity...

Thanks for all the support... Expecting some more from you all...

Now to shot. 39:

Abhi is trying his level best to control his anger... But Pragya being an arrogant and attitude queen starts to blame Abhi out of no where, for all the mishaps that happened in her life ...

Abhi kept mum knowing pretty well about Pragya and he knows that its her stupidity to behave like this, without minding anything and she is talking everything out of anger...

But Abhi's patience gets out of control, when she blames Abhi that he doesn't value any relationship at all and her mom's condition worsened because of him only...

That's it... Abhi's all patience gone in thin air ... Abhi's blood starts to boil... The inner monster in him leaped with full rage and his eyes turns red with fury and anger flares in his nose uncontrollably ...

Abhi who respects woman a lot, slaps pragya hardly for the second time to control her tongue, for the stupid accusations she is saying on him...

Pragya is stunned with abhi's sudden assault .. Hot tears rolls down from her eyes... Abhi though is madly angry on pragya startles on seeing her tears...

Abhi says sorry to pragya and caress her cheeks which has the impression of his hand and wipes her tears which are flowing uncontrollably... He quickly runs and gets water and hands over the water bottle to calm her down...

Pragya gulps it in a go and didn't said anything at all to abhi... Abhi coughs to seek pragya's attention and he starts to speak...

Abhi: "Why its always me pragya??? Don't you know anything about me... How can you always clearly misunderstand me and puts all the blame on me so easily???

I accept we always argues and fights for all the silly things... But dont you know that I will never leave your side when anything wrong happens with you...

How can you blame me so easily that I didn't value any relationship??? At least you should have think that your enemy, your stress burster, your monkey abhi wont do anything that hurts you...

I know you don't like me calling you fuggy from our childhood... But why cant you realize that its an unique name given by me to call you with affection... Still I remember the pony tailed fuggy who looks way too cute in the green dress...

I accept pragya we are not friends... I know pretty well , we don't share any affectionate bond, neither friendship too exists between us...

At least you can treat me as a fellow human... Im not a heartless monster like you think pragya... I too have a sister and I always treat bulbul like my little sister...

When I came to know that purab and bulbul are married, I reacted more than you and I scolded them a lot than you ...

But whatever happened is happened... We cant change anything... They had their own reasons and said that they did it out of their helplessness...