5. King & Queen of Arrogancy & Attitude...

Thanks everyone for your lovely support in this story too... We have reached almost 900+ reads and 150+ votes... Thankyou all my new readers and new followers....

Dedicating this chapter to all the lovely abhigyans....

A pretty and a well built house is shown.... Not a big bungalow... But a decent house ... The camera zooms to the name board " The aroras" are written in block letters...

We can see ram and priya are sitting in the dining hall and having their morning coffee...

Ram: Priya.... Where are my two princess??? Still they are sleeping???

Priya: No... No... They are getting ready ... They are going to participate in the inter college youth festival...

Ram: wow... I'm sure they are going to win and make us and also their college proud...

Priya: hmm... Always praising your daughters.... But I'm a bit worried???

Ram: what??? Why are you worried??? Is there is any problem???

Priya: haan... Ram... Your daughters are really talented and  they will win the competitios easily... I don't have any doubt in that....

But our Pragya is getting too much angry and rude, now a days... She can't tolerate, if anyone points their hands wrongly towards her...

She is bold and having lots of attitude... But she is a girl na... My worries are increasing... Hope she does not get into any problems, because of this...

Ram: Don't worry, Priya... Bulbul is there na... She will handle Pragya easily....

Priya: Bulbul??? No chance... She is her di's pet... She will sing and dance only to her sis' tunes...

Their conversations were interrupted by two angry birds, who are galfing at them angrily by keeping their hands on their hips...