~ Hide And Seek ~

In which Josh and Simon play hide and seek whilst Vikk and JJ are at Tesco.

----------------------------------------------

3rd person

As Josh heard the front door slam and knew that Vikk and JJ were gone, the black haired, hazel eyed boy dropped everything he was doing and ran up to his boyfriend, Simon's, room. They had only been dating for 2 weeks, but frankly, it was the best two weeks of their lives. They'd already admitted that they loved each other, it not being too early. After all, they did have crushes on each other for years.

As Simon heard a knock on his bedroom door, he placed his headset on his desk and shouted a 'come in'. Turning around, he was faced with his beautiful boyfriend, Josh.

"Hey Joshy. What's up?" Simon said/asked.

"JJ and Vikk have gone to Tesco. We have the house to ourselves for a couple of hours. You know how long it takes them to shop." Josh explained.

As soon as he heard these words, Simon jumped out of his red gaming chair and clung on to Josh. He had his arms wrapped around Josh's neck and his legs around his boyfriend's waist while Josh had his hands on Simon's bum, supporting him so he doesn't fall.

"Can we play hide and seek Joshy?" Simon questioned.

"Of course baby." Josh replied.

"You're seeking!" Simon quickly shouted before detangling himself from Josh's body and running away.

"Simonnnnnn! Whyyyyy?!" Josh groaned, earning a chuckle from the other.

After counting to 30, Josh began to search the house for his lover. He searched upstairs first, looking in all of the bedrooms, but when he got to his room, he heard quiet giggling.

"I know you're in here Simon!" Josh exclaimed. That seemed to shut the giggling up. He looked all around his room, finding nothing, until he went to his wardrobe. He slowly opened the big black doors, peeking his head around them to find Simon, sitting in a corner, hoping not to be found.

"Found ya!" Josh shouted, causing Simon's head to shoot up.

"God damnit!" Simon muttered to himself.

"Maybe next time try not to laugh when hiding." Josh spoke with a smirk.

"I can't help it!"

After Simon said those words, Josh picked him up bridal style and carried him downstairs into the living room.

"Joshy! What are you doing?!" Simon squealed (A/N The word squealed looks so weird to me idek why 😂).

Ignoring Simon's questions and protests, Josh threw Simon onto the sofa and laid on top of him, his hands supporting himself. Simon wrapped his arms around Josh's neck and made it so their foreheads were touching, their lips yet to meet.

"I love you Josh."

"I love you too, Simon. And I'm sorry but I have to do this.."

"Wha-" Simon was cut off by Josh attacking him with tickles.

"Joshyyyy! Stop it!" Simon managed to shout in between giggles.

"Make me." Josh challenged. Knowing it'd make him stop, Simon once again slung his arms around Josh's neck and brought him into a slow, passionate kiss. Their noses occasionally brushed each other's as they turned their heads to have more access to their partner's mouth. Being too hung up in the kiss, the pair didn't hear the door slam or notice the presence of their two roommates.

"When did this happen then?" JJ questioned, a slight smirk on his face. The two immediately pulled apart, Josh hiding his head in Simon's chest as Simon hid his in Josh's shoulder.

"Don't worry guys, we support you. Just, how long?" Vikk butted in.

"Two weeks.." Josh answered, his words muffled as he buried his face further into Simon's chest.

"Cool. Just, no fucking while we're in please. Keep your horny shit together until me and Vikk aren't here." JJ teased.

"JJ what the fuck?!" Simon shouted, lifting his head from Josh's shoulder.

Oh what a weird way to come out..

Word count: 656
Sorry I haven't updated for a while. My anxiety has been all over the place lately and I've recently found out that I have depression so that's just great! This week hasn't been a good one and I haven't had motivation to do.. anything really. Anyway, I have many oneshot ideas (I write all of my ideas down in notes) so all I need to do is form them into chapters.

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot!