~ Murder ~

In which Josh does something he'll regret forever...

——————————————————

Running

Josh couldn't believe it.. He was so afraid.. So scared. He didn't mean to do what he did, it just happened. He felt uneasy, like something bad was going to happen. So he had to stop that, but he regrets doing it in the way he did..

Sirens

They were after him.. He might as well just give up, but Josh was strong, he wouldn't give up that easily. He knew that he'd just fucked his life up completely, there was no point in running away from them anymore, but he needed too..

Voices

The voices wouldn't escape his head.. his voice wouldn't escape Josh's head..

"How could you do this, Josh?"
"Why, Josh?"
"We were in love.. What happened, Josh?" He'd say..

Caught

They found him.. they were right behind him..

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR" the voice echoed..

Arrested

"Joshua Bradley, you are being arrested for the murder of Simon Minter.. Do not say anything as it may harm your defence. Anything you do say will be later relied on in court.."

Word Count: 169
I know this is really shit but I wanted to write something that wasn't as happy.. I'm just bored of all of these good endings y'know?? Anyway, I'll let you lot fill in the blanks.. Why do you think Josh killed Simon (tbh I haven't even thought of a reason why, that's why I'm not saying anything or writing a part 2 😂)

Hope you enjoyed! <3