~ Drunk ~

In which Simon has had a bit too much to drink

Someone suggested this to me but idk who (comment if it was you)

——————————————————

"Hey Joshyyy" Simon slurred, making his way into the kitchen and finding his bearded best friend.

"Hey Si." Josh replied, not noticing the alcohol in Simon's breath.

"I-I don't feel too good Jo-Joshyyy" the blonde spoke, groaning as the feeling of nausea took over him.

"What's wrong Simon? Are you drunk?" The elder man asked, finally noticing the slur in Simon's voice.

"M-*hic*maybe a bittt"

"Oh god Si, why?"

"W-wellllll, I found the a-*hic*alcohol I bought l-last week after I found J-Jake cheating on meeee" The blue-eyed boy explained, not realising he'd mentioned his secret boyfriend. The guys didn't even know he was gay, let alone in a relationship. He'd for sure regret this in the morning.

"Jake? Who the fuck is Jake?"

"H-he's my e-ex boyfriend Joshy. D-*hic*didn't you know I-I was gayyy? I t-thought I told youuu."

"No.. You haven't told anyone anything Si.. Let's get you up to bed before you tell me too much." Josh spoke in a calming tone, not wanting to make Simon know what he just said when he was in a semi-conscious state like this.

Josh gently grabbed the taller boy's wrist, pulling him upstairs. Honestly, he didn't want to deal with this any longer. He hated drunk people. (Fucking same bro)

"Joshyyy, stop kidnapping meee. I don't want to end up like V-*hic*Vik's kids in h-his basementtt" Simon joked, finding what he said hysterical.

"I'm taking you up to bed, Si. You need to sleep"

"W-wow Joshy, I-I didn't know you were gay toooo" The younger man laughed, wiggling his eyebrows in a sexual manner.

"Oh god Si, not like that. Come on, get into bed." Josh demanded, finally getting to Simon's room.

Josh lightly pushed Simon on his bed and pulled the sheets over him. Luckily, he was just wearing joggers and a t-shirt so there was no unnecessary and awkward undressing to be done. Going to leave the room, the bearded man heard the blonde call out to him:

"Joshyyy, stayyy"

Knowing the state of mind the lanky man was in, Josh knew he couldn't say no.

Josh hesitantly pulled of his jeans and t-shirt, leaving himself in only his boxers. Even though he was going to make it even more uncomfortable than it was meant to be, Josh just couldn't sleep in clothes.

As soon as Josh got comfortable, Simon instantly leant his head on Josh's chest, using it as some sort of pillow. The bearded man reluctantly put his arm around Simon's slim waist, not wanting to admit the fact that he was actually enjoying the innocent cuddling between him and his best friend.

"G-goodnight Joshyyy. I l-*hic*love youuuu"

"I love you too Simon, I love you too."

A lot more than you think...

Word count: 508
Simon is literally me when I'm tired in this oneshot I swear to god.

This was so shit I know you don't have to tell me. My writing has actually gotten so much worse recently and I hate it, I'm so sorry people.

ANYWAYSSS, I MADE A NEW TWITTER. YOU LOT SHOULD GO FOLLOW IT AND MESSAGE ME OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I'M A LONELY FUCK. THE @ IS zrkdaddy BECAUSE BANTS INIT AND ALSO BECAUSE JOSH IS MY DAD AS WELL AS SIMON.

Hope you enjoyed! <3