~ New Years Kiss ~

In which Simon admits his feelings

——————————————————

10

"Josh.. I really have to tell you something.. But if I tell you, you have to promise me you won't freak out, okay?"

9

"I promise, Si. Now what's getting you so worked up? I hate seeing you so upset and you know that.."

8

"Josh.. I-I'm.. Oh fuck I can't do this.."

Simon hated that he couldn't tell the bearded man. He felt weak, like the whole world was on top of his shoulders; he knew it'd come crashing down if Josh found out his secret.

7

"Just breathe, Simon. Just breathe. I'm right here, and no matter what this secret is, I'll support you. I'll always support you. And do you wanna know why? Because I'm your best friend and I love you. Of course I'll be here for you. Nothing you say will change the way I see you as a person. So don't be afraid. You can tell me anything." Josh spoke, wrapping his arms around the fragile boy.

6

"But it will, Josh. It really will. You'll be really freaked out, I just know it! I'm sorry I've let you down.."

5

"Simon please just tell me! I'm so worried about you and I hate seeing you like this!"

4

"I'm gay, Josh! There, I've said it! You happy now?!" Simon shouted, more tears spilling from his eyes.

3

"There's more.. There's something else you're not telling me. I can see it in your eyes.." Josh spoke with caution, not wanting to hurt the broken man in his arms even more.

2

"Josh.. I-I think I'm in love with you.."

1

As soon as Josh heard those words he knew what he had to do. Slowly, he lent forward and captured Simon's lips with his own. He didn't want to admit it, but they fit together perfectly.

A smile grew on the blonde boy's face as he kissed his crush back. Simon cupped Josh's face as the bearded man wrapped his arms around the blue-eyed boy's slim frame.

Hesitantly, Josh pulled away..

"Happy new year, Simon."

Word count: 353
A/N: Listen, I know this can't all happen in 10 seconds but this is fan fiction so allow me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHESSSS

Hope you enjoyed! <3