~ Shipping ~

In which the sidemen talk about shipping

----------------------------------------------

It was a casual Saturday night and all of the sidemen (even Harry) were at the sidemen house. However, instead of talking about the charity football match coming up, which is all they seemed to be doing lately, they were talking about the fangirl's favourite - shipping. There was no real reason why they were discussing this topic; JJ just brought it up and the conversation continued from there.

"D'ya know what I find weird? Fan fictions. They're so unrealistic and creep me out. I once got tweeted a fucking sex scene between me and Josh and got asked to read it for a video with him!" Simon exclaimed. (AestheticallyKennedy actually did this I'm dead).

"That's really fucking weird." Vik spoke, finally taking part in the conversation. Talking about these things made him uncomfortable, same with Harry. Considering they were in a closeted relationship, they didn't want to accidentally out themselves by saying that what the fangirls were writing was correct.

"I saw that tweet too oh my god! I was going to confront you about it but I didn't because you literally see everything. Plus you ranted to me about it for literally an hour saying about how uncomfortable you were after reading it!" Josh pitched in, smirking at the memory of Simon barging into his room, reading the scene out to him and asking if he wanted to recreate it.

"Wait, you actually read it?!" JJ shouted, causing everyone to tell him to shut up.

"Yes JJ, I did. And frankly, it scarred me for life." Simon answered.

"How accurate was it?" Etehan (bantz init) asked, genuinely curious.

"How the fuck are we supposed to know?!" Josh once again chimed in, trying to hide the fact that they literally fucked the other day.

"I don't know. You could be fucking behind our backs." Ethan replied, causing both boys to blush.

"What the fuck Ethan?! No!" Simon said defensively. Josh wasn't going to lie, that hurt him a bit. But he of course knew that Simon didn't mean it, he was just protecting them from being outed. Also, the guys thought that he and Freya were still together.

"Okay, moving on, what ships do you guys ship?" Tobi questioned, wanting to stop talking about Josh and Simon's sex life.

"That's a really weird fucking question, but I feel that wroetostar could be real."  JJ stated. All of the others, apart from Vik and Harry themselves, agreed with JJ. Today was not the day that Vik and Harry wanted to get outed. They were far from ready.

"Well, I think that minizerk is real." Harry said, wanting the conversation to move away from him and Vik.

"That's a good shout actually. They did start blushing when Ethan said that they could be fucking behind our backs. Yeah, that's right, we saw that." Vik added.

"For fuck sake! Why us?!" Simon groaned, causing Josh to have had enough. He was going to out him and Simon. Right here, right now. He'd had enough of hiding it, pretending that he didn't feel anything for his silver haired best friend.

"I mean, they're not wrong are they?!" Josh shouted, starting to get quite frustrated.

"Wait, what?!" Tobi questioned, surprised at what Josh had just said.

"I said they're not wrong! Me and Simon are together for fuck sake! I broke up with Freya ages ago! I can't hide it anymore! It's killing me inside!" Josh said, raising his voice after each sentence. This secret was killing him and he felt so glad to finally shout out that Simon was his and his only.

"Josh, what are you doing?" Simon muttered, making sure Josh was the only one to hear him.

"I'm telling them, Simon. Telling them about us. Telling them that I love you with all of my heart. Telling them that you're mine and mine only. Telling them that I'm your's and your's only. I love you, Simon. So much. And I can't keep it in any longer. They deserve to know and we deserve to be able to be affectionate with each other without having to sneak around! I believe that this was the right thing to do. I'm sorry if you didn't want them to know but I just couldn't do it anymore.." Josh said, loud enough for the others to hear.

"Josh.. You could've just told me that you wanted to tell them. I would've said yes. I've been ready for a while now. It was killing me as well ya know." Simon spoke, grabbing both of Josh's hands and interlocking their fingers.

"I love you Simon." Josh announced.

"I love you too Josh." Simon responded, giving Josh a light peck on the lips.

"Awwe! That was so cute!" JJ fangirled, causing Josh and Simon to immediately become very embarrassed.

"Shut up Jide!" Josh shouted, pulling Simon into his chest and sticking his middle finger up at JJ.

Word count: 825
This couldn't have been any shitter if I tried tbh. Sorry this was such a bad oneshot. I just wanted to get something out there for you.

Hope you enjoyed! <3