~ Cliff ~

In which Josh and Simon are stuck on the edge of a cliff

----------------------------------------------

The sidemen were acting like kids again, running around and playing tag. However, where they were playing it wasn't so safe. They were on a field, next to a cliff.

"You're it!" Simon shouted, tagging Josh.

Both of them weren't looking where they were going as they were running. They fell off the edge of the cliff, however they landed on a rock. And that's how they're here now, standing on a rock that's slowly crumbling.

"Simon, I'm going to boost you up okay?" Josh shouted. He couldn't help but notice how the wind blew through Simon's hair and how his ocean blue eyes sparkled. He knew it wasn't the time to be thinking like this, but he found Simon absolutely gorgeous.

"But then how will you get up?" Simon asked, concerned for Josh's life.

"I-I won't.." Josh trailed off.

"Josh no! I'm not letting you save me and then let yourself die. I'm not leaving you here. If you're not getting saved then neither am I!" Simon shouted, trying to find something to grab onto as the rock beneath them started to crumble more.

"Simon I'm not letting you stay here!"

"Well I'm not getting saved without you!"

"I'm not going to fucking stand here and let the man I love die!" And as Josh said that, he instantly regretted it. Simon would hate him now! Simon's not gay! However, Simon felt on top of the world in that moment. Never did he think that Josh would actually love him back.

"I-I love y-"

And that was when the rock beneath them crumbled completely. That was when they plummeted to the ground. That was when they died together, in each other's arms.

Word count: 298
Not really happy with this one but oh well. We all need something sad in our lives right? No? Okay. What a great oneshot to thank you all for 5k amirite?

You're all gunna hate me oof.

Hope you enjoyed! <3