~ Broken Part 1 ~

In which Simon is broken.

----------------------------------------------

Simon's P.OV

Dear JJ,
This isn't a letter as such. It's more of a note - a suicide note. You promised me the world. You promised me your love. You promised me that you would never leave me. I guess you never meant it.. You found someone better than me. Someone less depressed. Someone less problematic. I was always too much for you, wasn't I? Taking care of me after my parents died was too much for you, wasn't it? I guess so. I knew you never really loved me. I could tell you had feelings for that other boy. What was his name? Vikk was it? I think so. It was just the way you looked at him, and the way he shared the same look back. It was full of love, much more love than what you had for me. I was head over heals for you JJ, but now I have nothing left to live for. There's nothing, no one left. So what's the point? I might as well go. No one would miss me. JJ, you broke me and I'm unable to be fixed.

- Simon Minter, the one who loves you most xx

I read over the letter one last time making sure it was perfect before planting it in our room. He hadn't finished moving all of his stuff so he was bound to go in there at one point. I left it on the bed, on the pillow. I hoped he would see it. I hoped he would care enough to read it. He needed to know that I was broken, and that he was the reason why.

I walked through the busy streets of London, slowly making my way to the bridge. I knew it was going to happen. I knew he would break up with me someday. I knew it was inevitable. I just didn't want it to be so soon. Now, there's no one left. All of my family are dead, I have no friends, JJ was all I had. Now he's gone, what's the point? All I want is for the pain to be gone, forgotten. And this is the only way it'll work. I need to be gone, my time is up.

I walked to the middle of the bridge and climbed on the railing. I ignored the sound of cars zooming by. I ignored the sound of pounding footsteps behind me. I ignored the sound of someone shouting stop. I just wanted to be free. I was finally going to be free.

I was about to jump when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me to the ground. Why was I saved? Could they not tell that I wanted to do this, that I wanted to die?

"Why? Why do you want to do this to yourself?" Asked the random stranger who saved me. I turned around to see an extremely attractive man with dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and a beard. Why did he save me?

"Because what's the point in living if there's no one to keep you alive?"

Word count: 524
This is going to be a short series so yea, be prepared for that :) Also, would anyone be interested in a face reveal? Because idc if I do one or not tbh 😂 And sidemen clothing liked my tweet I'm dyinggg! Hmu on twitter: xix_ellie_xix ;)

Hope you enjoyed! <3