~ Lie Detector ~

In which Josh, Simon and Ethan take a lie detector test.

----------------------------------------------

Recently Simon had felt that his YouTube channel was becoming a bit.. tedious. It was the same old shitty reaction video or Fifa video every week and he just wanted to switch it up a bit. Therefore he decided to hire in one of those professional lie detector test thingys (idk what they're called allow me gypsies - RyanXIX if you're reading this I'm sorrY 😂).

After setting up a date and time for the test to be taken, it was now time for Simon to find people to record with. He scrolled through all of his contacts, deciding who he wanted to do this video with. He eventually decided on Josh and Ethan, knowing it'd be quite an interesting video that way.

BehzyBoo and DaddyZerk (; (THE WINKY FACE HAS RETURNED) have been added to a groupchat by MiniDickSimon (honestly I don't even know) called: Lie Detector

MiniDickSimon: Wassup hoes

BehzyBoo: Sup prick.

DaddyZerk (;: What the fuck is this group Simon and why is it called Lie Detector? Slightly worried..

MiniDickSimon: Nothing to worry about Joshy, just a video idea I've had that I want you and Ethan to be a part of.

DaddyZerk (;: Oh okay, and never call me Joshy again thanks.

MiniDickSimon: Oh please, I know you love it.

BehzyBoo: Gay.

MiniDickSimon: I hate you.

BehzyBoo: No you don't, I mean, who could ever hate me?

DaddyZerk (;: I don't know, everyone, perhaps?

BehzyBoo: And dad has returned grumpy as ever. Nothing new.

DaddyZerk (;: Stfu

MiniDickSimon: Anyway, you guys up for this video?

DaddyZerk (;: I mean, maybe if you said what the idea was then we might be.

MiniDickSimon: Oh yea, thanks for reminding me dad. Anyway, I've hired one of them professional lie detector people for a video. I want you and Ethan to be in the video. You guys up for it?

BehzyBoo: Yea sure.

DaddyZerk (;: Yup. When is it?

MiniDickSimon: 3 days time.

DaddyZerk (;: Yea that's fine.

BehzyBoo: You say that as if you actually had plans.

DaddyZerk (;: I hate you

MiniDickSimon: I said the exact same thing.

~ 3 days later - filming the video ~

"Simon. The last question for you is: do you have feelings for Josh?" Ethan asked.

Simon's hands began to get clammy and he didn't know why. He was shocked at the question for sure, but why would Ethan think he had feelings for Josh? He was straight... 100% straight. He wasn't gay. He didn't have feelings for Josh. None at all..

Finally, Simon answered: "No"

"Jesus Simon, the amount of time it took for you to answer you'd think you actually had a crush on me." Josh chuckled.