~ We Don't Have To Tell Him ~

In which Simon cheats.

——————————————————

Simon was happy, like, really happy. He had his amazing boyfriend and supportive fans. He didn't think life could get more perfect than it already was. Little did he know one person could change his life..

Josh couldn't do it anymore. He had to tell Simon, he just had too. Whenever he saw his blonde haired best friend showing all of his love and affection towards his boyfriend, JJ, he felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest. The bearded man just couldn't take it anymore, he was in love, and he wasn't afraid to admit it.

Josh had liked Simon since they moved in together. They always spent time together, cooked together, filmed together. He actually had a small flicker of hope that Simon actually might like him back, but that was proved wrong when himself and JJ came out to the rest of the sidemen. That was when Josh's heart truly broke.

Whilst the bearded man prepared to tell his blonde haired best friend his feelings, Josh muttered incoherent reassurances to himself. However, they didn't help as he still felt extremely nervous.

"Come on Josh, you can do this.." The brunette boy spoke, failing to even give himself the slightest bit of confidence.

Knowing that he would never be able to brace himself for what was about to happen, Josh decided to just knock on the door and get it over and done with. That's just what seemed like the best decision at the time. However, when the stunning blonde boy opened the door, he became extremely nauseous, wanting to throw up right there and then.

"Hey Josh!" Simon beamed, a grin growing on his face as he realised who was at the door.

"E-erm, hey Simon. Can I.. can I talk to you for a bit? A-about something i-important.." Josh stuttered, the nerves taking over extremely quickly.

"Of course Josh! Come in!" Simon enthusiastically (oof that's a big word, not sure if I like it) said (that's better, back to basic ass bitch me).

"Sooo.. What's on your mind?" Simon asked, immediately becoming concerned as he saw the tears pricking Josh's eyes.

"Well.. Er.. I have something to, um, to tell you, and I uhhh.. I don't think you're going to like it.." The elder man explained, trying hard to stop the tears from escaping.

"You can tell me anything, Josh, you know that? I'm not going to hate you, I promise. I'll support you all the way.."

"Well.. Erm.. What.. What I wanted to t-tell you was that I.. sortakindalikeyouasmorethanafriendpleasedonthateme!"

"Josh, do you really think I'm able to understand that? Please talk slower.." Simon laughed.

"Fine.. I uhh, I like you. As in more than a friend like you. As in I want to date you like you. And I know you're going to hate me now because you're will JJ but you can't help how you feel, y'know? I'm so so sorry and I know you're going to ha-"

Josh was rudely interrupted by soft lips being pressed against his, and suddenly, the nerves began to escape, the butterflies fluttered away, and the world around them faded. The kiss was truly magical, like the leaves meeting the trees, the sun meeting the sky. Now, that may not sound very magical, but it was, because like those two examples, it was nature bringing two things together that were meant to be. Josh and Simon were meant to be together, it's just that neither of them knew it yet. However they would in due time..

"S-Simon.. what about JJ?.." Josh questioned.

"We don't have to tell him"

Word count: 612.
I guess you can kinda say that I stole this idea from the book 'perfect tragedy' by minizerkstan but I just like writing about Simon cheating because I'M A DICK (also because KSimon should NEVER happen, but let's not get me ranting about that).

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10,000 READS THAT'S MAD YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I'M-

SO, TO CELEBRATE ME GETTING 10 FUCKING K READS I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER THAT'S UTTER SHIT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'M BEST AT!!

Thanks for reading my hoes and I hope you enjoyed! <3