~ Woods ~

In which 17 year old boyfriends Josh and Simon are in the woods

----------------------------------------------

The woods on the outskirts of the city was always Josh and Simon's special place. They always met there to escape from abusive and homophobic parents. No one else knew about the area, it was only the two secret lovers.

This time the two met up, Simon looked much worse than usual. He had a bleeding nose, black, swollen eye, busted lip and bruised rib cage.

"Simon oh my god! What happened?" Josh questioned, lightly tracing his boyfriend's bleeding lip.

"Well uh.. My dad found out.. about us. He said I can't see you anymore, I refused, so he did this..." Simon explained.

He was instantly pulled into a hug by the frowning brunette. Simon instinctively snuggled his head into Josh's chest, a few tears slipping from his eyes.

"I-I can't leave you Josh.. I-I love you.." Simon sniffled.

A look of shock washed over Josh's face. They'd never told each other that they loved each other before. Realizing what the blue-eyed boy said, a small smile began to make its way onto his face.

"I love you too. And I promise to protect you.. I'll always protect you.." Josh promised, pulling the younger into a soft kiss.

And so the woods was where the young couple confessed their love for each other. To anyone else, the area would just be some trees and a small lake, but to the two boys, it was so much more. It was special.

Word Count: 252

This was so bad omg. This plan for a oneshot has been in my drafts for ages and I just wanted to finally publish it.. Sorry for the piece of shit that is this oneshot.

Hope you enjoyed! <3