~ Coming Out ~

In which Josh and Simon make their coming out video

----------------------------------------------

Having someone to love and be affectionate towards was great. It really was. However it was so much more difficult when you had to hide it. This was the case for Josh and Simon. They were in a closeted relationship, Josh having Freya as a beard and Simon pretending to just be incapable to find a girlfriend. I guess you could say that it was true, that he was incapable, but that was because he was gay.

They knew it was time now, that they couldn't hide their love any longer. They had to make their coming out video. Recently, there were pictures going around of them holding hands and kissing in public. They did try their hardest to contain it, but they couldn't, they were too in love and needed to show their affection.

"Joshy.. I'm scared.." Simon whimpered, burying his head in Josh's chest. They were currently in an embrace, the brunette comforting the blonde as he slowly cried into his T-shirt.

"I know you are baby, but we have to do this. There's pictures of us going around and they can't just be left unexplained.. They already know. We need to do this. Besides, it doesn't matter if they hate us after this, we have our family and friend's support and that's all we need." Josh spoke in a soft tone, making Simon feel at peace. The bearded man began to gently stroke Simon's arm, loving the feeling of his skin beneath him.

"Thank you Joshy, you always know how to make me feel better" Simon muttered, his words muffled by the elder's chest. 

"Let's make this video then shall we?" Josh asked, lightly kissing the younger on the head. 

"Okay.." Simon said, an uneasy feeling overtaking him. 

~ Making the video ~

"Yo guys what's going on, today I am here with Josh or Zerkaa and today's video will be something a little bit different!" Simon did his usual intro, faking confidence. They decided to do it on his channel because he had more subscribers than the elder which meant more people would probably see it. 

"So as you all have probably seen, there have been some pictures of us going around recently and this video is an explanation for them.." Josh continued, grabbing Simon's hand - that was underneath the desk - and giving it a small squeeze.

"So if you haven't guessed already, yes, me and Josh are dating and no, the pictures are not fake."

"About a year ago, I figured out my true sexuality.. I-I figured out I was gay. I realized this because of the prick sitting next to me of course..." Josh began, being rudely interrupted by Simon.

"Hey! I'm not a prick" The taller spoke, pouting his lips. Josh found this absolutely adorable and left a chaste kiss on his cheek before continuing, causing a smile to spread across Simon's lips.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I found out I was gay therefore I obviously had to break up with Freya. She came over and so I broke up with her and told her I discovered my true sexuality. I also told her about my crush on Simon. She offered to help get us together. She also offered to be a beard, so we acted as if we were together so I could hide my true sexuality from you lot. The week after that, I told the sidemen and all of our friends I was gay and that Freya was just a beard.." Josh explained.

"It literally took us 3 months after that day for myself and Josh to get together and it was all because of Freya that this happened. We would always hide our feelings, no matter how many moments Josh and I experienced. We almost kissed on multiple occasions. Eventually Freya had enough of us ignoring our feelings for each other and locked us in a room together." Simon spoke, a chuckle escaping his lips and heat rising to his cheeks as he looked back to that day.

"We were locked in that room for 3 hours! I couldn't put up with this dickhead for 3 fucking hours!" Josh joked, earning a slap on the back of the head from Simon.

"You're so mean to me Joshy!" Simon frowned jokingly.

"Anyway, in the end we admitted our feelings and were finally set free." Josh said, quietly cheering.

"There was a lot of moaning that night! Me and Vik had to sit with fucking earphones in on full blast!" JJ shouted, appearing from behind the door.

"JJ!" Simon and Josh whined at the same time, blushes rising to their cheeks.

"Ignore him." Josh groaned, rolling his eyes.

"I just wanted to say that Josh makes me extremely happy. These 7 months have been the best 7 months of my life and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. We just couldn't do it anymore y'know? We couldn't keep hiding from everyone. I love him so much and I want to be able to express that." Simon poured his heart out, and Josh's stomach exploded with butterflies.

"You're adorable" Josh spoke, pulling Simon into his lap and leaving a gentle kiss on his lips.

Simon snuggled his head into Josh's chest and continued to do the outro: "I really do hope you guys can support us with this. Yes we have the guys' support and our families' support but it'd mean the world to us if we had your's too. Thank you guys for watching and peace!"

Simon decided to upload the video unedited. As a teaser, Simon posted a photo on his instagram and twitter:

miniminter:

So much love for this person <3

And as that photo was posted...

MiniMinter uploaded a new video: SURPRISE!

Word Count: 965

I've been so into writing lately like oof

Hope you enjoyed! <3