Coming Home - Sebastian Vettel

You are sitting in front of the television. Chasing every single movement of your boyfriends car.
You never come with him, because you don't like the massive attention. For the media you are a ghost. They know you, but never see you.

Your fingers are still crossed, when Sebastian crossing the finish line. A huge smile is appearing in your face. He is first. You know that a big weight is taken away from your boyfriend's shoulders. The last season was so abortive. He had never the chance to win one of the races and this was not only for Sebastian a hard time. You was adversely affected by the whole situation, too. He was bad-tempered and sometimes you hadn't any chance to approach to him. It was a very frustrating time for both of you, but you are sure that now things will change.

As you look back to the television, the award ceremony is starting. You clap, when Sebastian is running to the podium and at that moment Sebastian getting his trophy you are cheering loudly. You know it's weird because he doesn't see you.

Martin Brandl is stepping on the podium. He will lead the interviews. At first he is going to your boyfriend Sebastian, who is grinning like a Cheshire cat. Before Martin can ask something, Sebastian interrupts him.
"I want to say something. Y/N, I know you are watching at the moment. Last year wasn't easy. For both of us. I want to thank you. You are always standing behind me. You always believe in me. When I feel sad, only your voice make me feel better. You are my light in the darkness. Y/N, I love you"
You gasp, Sebastian had never done something like that before. It's to private. The audience in Melbourne is cheering. Your smile is getting bigger. You can't wait to lay in your boyfriends arms again.
You're switching off the television. In your mind a surprise for your boyfriends home coming.

It's Monday. Only two hours left until your boyfriend is landing. Only three hours until he is standing in the door case of your house.
At the moment you are preparing a set meal. You talked to Antti on the phone the day before. You haven't a survey of Sebastians diet.
As you finished most of the provisions you are going to the bathroom and start showering. Your phone is ringing in your bed room. You know it's Sebastian. He always calls you when he has landed. You towel yourself off and put a beautiful day dress on. Your hair is still wet as you go down stairs. Now you are finishing the food and setting the table. You still have 30 minutes.

You're sitting down on a chair and close your eyes. You take a deep breath. You are hearing someone at the door. He is too early. You jump up and going slowly to the door. So he doesn't hear you. Sebastian is standing with the back to you. He is just closing the door as you put your arms around him.
You are hearing Sebastians giggle. He is turning around. You just want to welcome him as he bend over you and start kissing you. He is pulling you closer to his body. A little sigh is escaping you.
After a while Sebastian is seperating from you.

"I have missed you, Y/N", he is saying.
"I have missed you, too..." you answer  and giving Sebastian a second kiss.
Smiles are appearing in both of your faces. You take Sebastian hand and pulling him with you.

"I have cooked for you..."
Sebastian is giving you a kiss on your neck.
"Thank you, my love"
"The only thing you must do know is sit down"
Sebastian nodes and is sitting down on one of the chairs. He is following every of your movements.
"Have you watched the race?", he is asking.
"Of course. I watched the award ceremony, too. I liked your declaration of love." You are answering with a huge smile.
You turn around and meeting a sight full of love.
"I mean every word, how I have said it. Y/N I love you. I don't know what I would do without you. You make me complete." 
You are bridging the gap between you and Sebastian.
"I love you, too Sebastian. Since the day I have met you."
You start kissing again as your stomach is snarling.
"Let's eat, my love" Sebastian is saying and giving you a kiss on your forehead.
You nod and stand up to serve the food. At first you are eating a soup. As a main course you made Pasta. The recipe gave Antti to you. It's very healthy and it taste like healthy food even taste. You are looking to Sebastian.
"The recipe is from Antti, isn't it?"
You are nodding, he doesn't really like it, too.
"The next time I am in Maranello I will take you with me. There is a little restaurant in the near of the fabric. They serve the best Pasta you can imagine. You will love it. Although Antti is going to kill us." He is adding.
"I would love to come with you", you are replieng.
Sebastian smile is getting bigger. He is taking your hand. "I know I have said it before, but I've missed you so much, Y/N. Honestly."

After both of you have eaten, you and Sebastian skipped the dessert, you are laying on the couch with him. You are watching an old movie. It's kind of a ritual you have started with his first year in formula one.
Sebastian is having one of his arms around you. Your head is laying on his chest. Your eyelids getting heavier and heavier of every wink you make. With the heartbeat of your boyfriend in your ears, you are falling in asleep.

So my first One Shot is done. I hope you have liked it.
If you have any requests feel free to tell me. You can write a dm or just leave a comment.
Have a nice day/night!