Prompt 5 - Nico Hülkenberg

Prompt 5: 'You are going out dressed like that?' for WiktoriaSzyncowicz hope you will enjoy it!

I will try to write smut for the first time 👀 I hope I won't blame myself 🙏😂 give me please some feedback on the end of the One Shot

You are removing your lipstick and take one last look in the mirror. You are really happy with your outfit. The dress caresses your curves perfectly and the red colour underlines your tanned skin. With the heels, your legs are looking endless.
Oh girl, you will definitely have fun with your friends tonight.

You put on your earrings as the doorbell is ringing. You just go downstairs as your boyfriend Nico is crossing your way.
His look falls on you and his eyebrows are raised immediately.
"You are going out dressed like that?!"
You stop walking and check yourself in the reflection of the window.
"Yes? Don't you like it?"
"Oh, baby I am loving it, but I just have a little problem with your outfit."
You raise an eyebrow as a sign to continue his speach, what he doesn't like on your outfit.
"My problem is, Y/N that every damn fucking guy will look at you and that every damn fucking guy wants the girl in that dress. And you are mine. Only mine, you remember that?"
To provoke Nico you are leaning closer to him, your bodies are millimeters apart, your lips are directly at one of Nico's ears.
"Am I?"
To prove you that he is right. Nico is smashing his lips on yours, his hands wandering down your waist until he reaches your ass. His hands are gliding under your dress and pull it a little higher.
Right after that his fingers are gliding under your waistband and one of Nico's hands is wandering to your hip and pushing the material down until it's laying on your feet.

"You need a prove, baby? I will make sure that the only name, you will remember this night is Nico."
Your eyes are focusing on your boyfriend, his look is meeting yours and it seems like the world is standing in flames. You never saw his eyes so dark like that.
Your boyfriend is kneeling down, but his eyes are still focused on your face and the way you are biting your lower lip.

You are watching, how Nico is teasing you, you can feel his fingers on your entrance but he doesn't dare to glide in. He leaves kisses on your belly and making his way upwards. Wrong way, boy...
You close your eyes, to whet your other senses. You try to push yourself against Nico's finger, but Nico hold on you with his other hand.
"Keep still, baby."
You sink your theeth in your lower lip again and trying to stand still.
"What do you want, Y/N?"
"I want you, Nico. Please."
"I don't understand, doll. How do you want me?"
Oh boy, you will kill him later for his childish behaviour. You are grabbing him by his hair and force him to stand up.
"I want that your fingers will bring me in another galaxy, do you understand that?!"
"At your service, my lady."
Yes, you will kill him.
But boy, he is doing so well. His fingers find easily the right spot and Nico knows better than yourself how he has to treat you.
His fingers are gliding in and out, the circling movements are getting wider and wider.
You are throwing back your head, moans are gliding over your lips and echoing through the halls of your house.
Encouraged by this beautiful sound Nico is rubbing your pearl from time to time, to give you the extra pressure to reach your height and it doesn't need to long you are already at that point. In another galaxy.

It was for sure a quickie but you hadn't that much time, because the doorbell is ringing again.
Your knees are still weak as you are trying to put on your pants, but Nico forestalls you and helping you to get everything back on the right place.

Nico is placing one hand on your cheek and stroke your cheekbone.
"Such a good girl", he is teasing you and for a last time Nico is pressing his lips on yours.
"I think you should go, doll"
You are nodding and go to the door as cool as you can.
As you open the door, an annoyed look is meeting yours.
"What the hell you was doing in there?!"
"Oh yes, m-m-my make-up wasn't finished..."
"Oh Lord, your lipstick seems to be everywhere expect your lips!"
Your cheeks are turning immediately in the same red as your dress and when you turn around to your boyfriend to give him the glare of death, he has the courage to wink.

But he was right. The night you went out with your friends, your thoughts only revolved around your beautiful boyfriend and his talented fingers.