Prompt 19 - Esteban Ocon

Prompt 19: "Baby, I'm scared."
"You don't have to be, not as long as I am here" for tami_udvardy I hope you will like it.

It's Friday night. You and your boyfriend Esteban hadn't planned something special, just a movie night with lots of cuddling and chocolate.
Esteban sits already on the couch and searching for a good movie to watch.
"Baby? Is 'Mad Max: Fury Road' okay?"
"Isn't it that movie with Tom Hardy?" Your eyes are lighting up. Tom Hardy is definitely one of your favourite actors.
Your boyfriend wrinkles his nose.
"Yes...but I don't like your obsession with those actors..."
You are taking place at Esteban's side.
"Come on, you know you are the only one for me."
"Yes, and he is married. I know, I know."
You are chuckling lightly at his answer. He already knows you so well.
Along the way Esteban is starting the movie, his arm is laying relaxed around you and he gives you a short kiss before his eyes are focused on the TV.

A hour is gone, as the lights are beginning to flicker. It takes not very long, the screen of your television is black. You are not really scared, a storm isn't very dangerous, at least when you are at home. And you are at home, with your lovely boyfriend Esteban, who always protect you. And if it's only a fly, who is trying to sit on you.
Meanwhile the storm is raging at the outside. You can hear the wind as he blows over the trees and the houses in the neighbourhood.
Esteban unlocks his mobile phone and put on the flashlight.
"I will search some candles, ok? We can watch the storm in front of the windows if you want."
"Sounds like a plan. I will take the blankets and pillows with me."

Meanwhile you and Esteban are watching the storm, your head resting on Esteban's chest and your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier.
Unfortunately you are hearing an extremely loud crackling.
Your eyes are widening as you are watching a tree as he falls down on the ground.
Your look is falling on your boyfriend, who watches you.
"Nothing to scare, darling." You are nodding and you really try to believe him, but your feelings are speaking another language.

Your boyfriend was really wrong.
Your and Esteban's apartment is on the edge of a forest. Normally you like that fact, but not at that moment. The wind is blowing hurricane-like and nothing can stop the nature.
You try to cover your ears, as you are hearing more than one crackles. The trees are breaking under the pressure of the wind and when you are looking out of the window, you see the tiles of your neighbour's house flying away. You have never seen such a heavy storm, furthermore the walls are already shaking due to the loud thunder. Now you are really scared. What would happen, if a tree falls down on your house?

"Baby, I'm scared."
"You don't have to be, not as long as I am here", to underline his words, Esteban pulls you nearer to his chest.
"Nothing will happen to you, darling."
You are hiding your face and Esteban is trying to comfort you, while speaking with you about your holidays, which will start tomorrow. "Darling, tomorrow you will lay on the beach. The sun will shining and your look will fall on the blue ocean and of course on your beautiful boyfriend, who will surf all the day. Isn't that great?"

Esteban talks to you all the time and 20 minutes later the storm lows down and you are already asleep at Esteban's side.

Hey guys, unfortunately the One Shot took me a little longer and I am not 100 per cent satisfied with it. I hope you still liked it.

Have a nice weekend guys!