A/N

Hey everyone. I want to say sorry for my inactivity over the last few months. I am so thankful for everyone, who is reading this book, who is following me, who is liking my chapters or writing comments underneath it.
When I started this book I never thought, that one day it's hitting the 10k reads or that so many beautiful people out there will like it. I really appreciate it. So I have to say THANK YOU!!!

My life changed a lot last year.
Before, I was a really present person in the internet. I had a blog and a succesfull Instagram account. I posted nearly every day and wrote a little story (either on wattpad). My life was in front of the laptop.
Last year I decided to open the eyes for the things in front of me.
I am having the time of my life, I just started an apprenticeship and even it's not my dream job I really love what I am doing.
Of course I hadn't much time for the things I did before, so I changed a lot in my life. I started to go hiking again, I started to make my own memories, instead of imagine it.
Wattpad is not as important as a few months ago. Of course I still love writing and it's still a part of me, but It's a hobby and I should only write when I really want to. So I am, again, sorry for the lack of posts.

The real reason for the note is, because I am thinking about a Preferences book (about F1 of course.) I would post chapters with, as an example clothes you are wearing for a date or the moment you met.... just like the last one.
Would you like that?
They are much faster to write

Thank you for reading