How deep is your love? - Lewis Hamilton

He won!
You can't believe the screen in front of you. He really won! His name is standing in the first line of the assessment. He is officially the king of Silverstone now. It's the 5. time he won in his home country and you know how important this race is for him, especially after the negative headlines after his absence of the F1 live event.
You are jumping up and hugging the first person you see. He really did it!

You are throwing away your high heels, so you can run as fast as possible to the price ceremonial. You can't wait to lay your arms around his neck and telling him how proud you are, how much you love him and finally laying your lips onto his or rather on his helmet.

You could burst with pride, even it weren't an easy week for you and Lewis.
You have times, where your love to each other is boundless and you have times, where your love to each other is destroying.

And the destroying time you had this week.
Lewis and you had a huge fight.
You wasn't very happy about Lewis decition to go on vacation on Mykonos with his model friends.
You really trust him, but what should you think about this trip? Aren't you good enough for his friends? Is he ashamed, after 3 years dating? Or is he bored?

You sigh, why do you have to think about it right now? The moment you were happy, the moment Lewis were happy. He does know you like no other person, you had told him everything about you. The dark and bride sides of your life. He is the love of your life, the reason why you are standing behind the fence. The reason why you have given up your dream job, but you are still a human. Self-doubts are as normal as the moments with self-confidence.

There is just one problem. The last few weeks the moments with self-doubts are going to outweigh. And Lewis? He is going on vacation without you. The perfect way to support you. Furthermore Lewis is absent. Of course you can understand it, the fight with Sebastian is energy-sapping, but he wasn't absent last year and there was a big fight, too. You don't know what you should think. What would be if his love to you haven't grown but shriveled? Is this possible?

Fortunately every single thought is gone as you are seeing Lewis. His Outlap took longer then normal, but finally you can lay your arms around his neck.
"I am so proud of you, babe! You did an amazing job out there!"
In fact that he already pulled off his helmet you can lay your lips onto his. You are closing your eyes and enjoying every single moment. You can feel his smile but you aren't ready to let him go. Even there are hard times, your love to him is growing with every day, with every kiss and with every touch.
And, again, you're realising that Lewis must feel like you.

You open your eyes again and looking directly in those of Lewis.
He is an open book for you.
You can see his happiness right now, you can see his love to you and you can see excitement.

"Come with me", Lewis suddenly says and you don't understand. You are with him, you travel to every race and now you are standing in front of him.
"I don't understand, Lew. I am with you. Always."
Lewis is smiling.
"I mean that you should come with me on the podium."
Your mouth drops open. It's not possible or should you say it's not allowed?
"Come on, Y/N. Please"
Lewis is looking at you with a puppies look. It's impossible to say no, so you are nodding.
Lewis smile is getting a little bit wider and he helps you to get over the fence.
To say nervous would be an understatement. Your relationship was never a secret but you don't know how the fans will response at you. At least there is the possibility that they are barracking you.
People can be cruel, especially on the internet, and nobody knows that better then you, but you are still on his side.

Still you rise. With him.

Meanwhile you are waiting in the corridor behind the podium. You can hear the fans cheering loudly as somebody is calling out the name of your boyfriend.
"Wait here for me, ok?" And with a last glance he is running onto the podium.
And again, you could burst with pride. Seeing Lewis so happy is incredible.

It takes just a short time until Lewis is coming back to you.
"Haven't you any interviews to do?", you are asking confused.
"Yes, but you will do them with me"
He has gone mad, but he already pulling you onto the podium.

To see all this people, cheering loudly, is incredible. You can feel how the euphoria brims over you.
Lewis is standing behind you, his hands are laying on your hips.
He is showing you where his crew is standing and then Lewis is pulling his mobile phone out and starting a live video. Lewis wants to share this moment not only with you, he wants to share it with every single fan.

Suddenly Lewis turns you around and pressing his lips on yours.
You are enjoying the kiss and ignoring the surroundings.
There is just you and Lewis.
Unfortunately it seems like Valtteri and Kimi have other plans.
Both of them are spraying champagne at you and Lewis.

You was wrong. Lewis love to you haven't shriveled, the love to you have grown. With every day, with every kiss and with every touch.

Hey guys.
This One Shot was a request by Lewilca I hope you have liked it! Also you should check out her page, she is such a good writer and a lovely person!

And before I forget it I want to thank all of you! It's so incredible that I've already reached over 2k reads and over 100 votes!!!! It's incredible! I never thought that book would be so successful in such a short time!