Prompt 25 - Nico Hülkenberg

Prompt 25: "Don't call this number again" for sariitiisima hope you will like it!

The moment you know, that you lost the love of your life, is the moment, where your heart is breaking apart, is the moment you want to stop the time and turn it back, back to better terms.

"Nico, I am home," you call out as you pass the front door. You are looking forward to a relaxed evening.
Your day at work wasn't that good, your boss was an asshole again. You got an extra shift tomorrow. Sometimes you just hate your work as a nurse, but to help those people, who need it at most, is the best you can do. It's simply a dream job with terrible working time.

You may live your dream in terms of work, but the private part is more like a nightmare.
You and your boyfriend Nico are dating since 4 years, but in the last few weeks, he is getting colder and colder. He pushes you away. He is simply the same asshole as your boss.

You are used to getting no answer, he isn't interested in you anymore. You sigh and kick off your shoes. Totally a day to forget.

You go over to the kitchen as you hear the voice of your boyfriend. You open the door to the living room and watch him. He laughs and seems so happy. Everything he is supposed to be, with you on his side.
You listen carefully to his phone call, is it just a friend or is it this girl.
This girl, who stealed your boyfriend.

Her name is Anastasia, one of the most beautiful girls in this world. She is model, not a nurse and she definitely knows what a man really want. She is simply  another level than you. She is able to keep up with a racing driver like Nico.

And than he says her name.

The only thing you see, is red. You remember, who you are. You remember what you have done for him.
You remember that you deserve much more than this.

You storm into the room and taking his phone.
You hang up the call and throw his phone against the next wall.
Overreacting? No way. He was an asshole. Now it's time that you are an asshole and not the cute girlfriend you can simply cheat on.

"Y/N! Are you totally crazy?!"

"Don't call this number again and everything will be fine."

"Don't tell me what I have to do!"

Nico goes over to the rest of his mobile phone.

"I just bought it a few days ago, do you even know how much I have paid for it?!"

"Are you serious?! The only thing you care about is this piece of shit?! You should care about our relationship!"

"I did nothing wrong, so why should I care about it. You are making the mistakes!"

You don't believe your ears. You made the mistakes?! Oh boy, this will get interesting.

"I make the mistakes?! Tell me, what did I wrong?"

"You are always at work. Always. And when you are home, you are always so tired. We hadn't sex for weeks. And I am a man with needs!"

"Are you? And than you just thought: 'Hey my girlfriend is exhausted, I just have sex with a random girl, who is running through the Paddock?!"

"Don't call her random!"

That was the moment.
The moment you know, you have lost the love of your life.
You aren't able to say anything.
You break down.
You have lost him.

Yes, your relationship wasn't the best the last few weeks.
Yes, you have known for a longer time, that he is cheating on you.
But you wasn't ready to throw a relationship like this away.
Every couple have their ups and downs.
Sometimes you have to fight and sometimes everything seems perfect.

You and Nico had fought for a long time, but you fought alone.
Nico gave up your relationship since he is cheating on you.
And no one can fight and rescue someone else, at the same time.
You can't say it was only his fault,
Neither, you can say it was yours.

"Y/N? Please stop crying. I can't handle to see you like this..."

You look up, up in the beautiful face of your former boyfriend, up in this beautiful ocean blue eyes.
You want to cry until you have no more tears. You want to scream until your voice fainted.
You want, that you aren't hurt.

"You only have to leave, Nico. Than you can handle it."

Your former boyfriend leaves the room, you hear him slamming the door. He is gone and with him the past.

You couldn't be an asshole, that was Nicos part.