Prompt 64 - Juan Manuel Correa

Prompt 64: 'I am pregnant' another one for DannyRicc17 I hope you will like it

Once again you are throwing up. The last few days, you are always waking up with a strange feeling in the area of your stomach. At first you thought you are ill, but the only symtomps you are having is nausea.
Your boyfriend Juan isn't at home, once again he is busy with his career as a racing driver. It's the first time you are quite happy about the fact that Juan isn't at home. Even it's just a normal flu, he takes care of you 24 hours a day. Of course it's cute and of course this is one of the reasons why you are loving him, but sometimes it's really annoying. You are not a child and you can take care of yourself quite good.

Meanwhile you have a guess, what is causing your sickness. You are keeping your fingers crossed that it isn't true. Of course you are loving kids, of course you want kids in the future, but both of you are 18 and Juan is standing on the edge of a bright future as a racing driver. Their isn't a place for a baby.

You are texting your best friend B/F/N.

You: Hey B/F/N. Can you do me a favour?

B/F/N: Sure, what's up?

You: Can you come over? And maybe take a detour over the drugstore to buy a pregnancy test?

B/F/N: I'm on my way!!!!!!!!!!!

It took only 15 minutes as somebody is ringing the door bell, but it felt like hours.
You hurry to open the door. The arms of your best friend are laying immediately around you.
"Honey, you scared me to death!"
You are hugging B/F/N tightly and enjoying the feeling, that their will be always a person, who will be on your side. Equal what you have done.
"I-I-I am sorry..."
"Hey, Y/N look at me, please. It's going to be ok, trust me."
"Do you have the t-test?"
"Sure, do you want to make it immediately?"
You are nodding, not a single tone is going over your tongue. It looks like you aren't able to speak until you have certainty.

"Y/N? Are you alright? You are in the bathroom for 45 minutes now..."
You are in a state of trance, the hammering of your friend on the door, is a sound in the background. Every sense is focused on the pregnancy test in front of you. Positive. One word, eight letters and it will change everything.
You are pregnant.
You take your time before you are opening the door. The tears are falling down your chest, your friend knows immediately the result of the test.
B/F/N is taking your hands, she is leading you into the bedroom and together you lay down on the bed.
You are cuddling with her until the tears ran dry, but B/F/N still tries to comfort you.

"B/F/N, what should I do? I am not able to watch over a dog! And a baby... it's a baby. It's a human, you can't lock it away in a kennel! And we are 18! 18! We are still kids, aren't we?!"
"Slow down, Y/N! I am sure your parents will help you. Everything will be fine, ok?"
"B-but he will leave me! His career is more important than me! He hasn't time for a baby and I understand him."
Your friend sighs annoyed. She knows that Juan will help you, that he won't leave you.
"Just speak with him and you will know..."

---

Today your boyfriend Juan will come home. You already accepted your destiny as a single mother, but B/F/N persuaded you to say it to him in a kind of romantic way.
You sighs as your look fall down on the little baby blanket in front of you. Furthermore you bought little shoes with his former kart number on it. You hope he will get it at the first sight so you won't have to explain to much.

You hear the front door opening, but you aren't leaving your place on the couch. You aren't ready to face your boyfriend.
"Babe? I am back!"
"I am in the living room, Juan..."
Your boyfriend is coming through the door, a worried expression on his face. Juan is used to a welcoming kiss right behind the front door.
"Y/N? Is everything ok? You are looking sad..."
You try to fight against the tears, but it's hopeless. Tears start to fall down your cheeks and instead of answering him, you give him the little box with the blanket and the shoes in it.
A confused Juan is taking the box.
"What is in it?"
You sigh. " Just open it, please."
Juan is nodding and opens the box. It looks really cute to see the little shoes in the big hands of your boyfriend.
"Y/N, I don't understand..."
"I am pregnant, Juan", you start crying, you are too ashamed to look at your boyfriend.
Instead of answering you, your boyfriend is pulling you closer to him.
"Hey, everything will be fine, ok? It will be a challenge, but our parents will help us, you know? And I am sure you will be a great mom. Of course, there will be hard times, but together we can do it..."
It takes a load off your mind, to see the reaction of your boyfriend. You are ashamed of yourself that you thought that your boyfriend may leave you.
"I love you, Juan"
"I love you, too. And our little sweetheart in there...", he says as he lays down his hand on your stomach.

___

It's midnight as you are waking up. You sighs annoyed of the sound of your hungry stomach.
Since you are pregnant, you could eat all the time. You turn to the over side of the bed, but Juan isn't there.
A little bit confused you get up and going downstairs.
You see that the light in the kitchen is still on and you are making your way towards it.
A delicious smell waft in from the kitchen and as you are going through the door, you are seeing your boyfriend in front of the cooker.
You are hugging him from the behind, even it's quite difficult, because your 6th-month baby bump is in the way.
"Hey darling, are you hungry again?"
"Juan, you know that I could eat all the time..."
"I know... and this is the reason, why I am standing in front of the cooker at midnight. I hope you will like the Pasta."
You look into the pot, and your mouth starts watering.
"I am sure it will be delicious. Thank you, Juan."
"You are welcome. It's my duty to take care of you and our little one.
I can't wait to hold him in my arms."
"Me neither..."
Juan leans forward to give you a kiss.
"Food is finish, honey"