Prompt 68 - Max Verstappen

Prompt 68: "I can't sleep, can I stay here?" for emilyopenshaw hope you will enjoy it!

To be the little sister from the 4th time world champion Sebastian Vettel, has definitively a few advantages, one of them is to travel with him to every race you want.
Over the time you got to know all his fellow drivers. One of them is Max Verstappen. Young, dynamic and very handsome.
Both of you have fallen in love, but it's a secret. You don't want that the media is getting wind of it or
-especially- your brother Sebastian, he is really overprotective sometimes. So you started to meet up with Max between the tire stacks.

The summer break is officially over. The race weekend in Spa is going to start tomorrow with the free practice. You are walking with your elder brother Sebastian and his trainer Antti to the Ferrari garage, along the way you are meeting your secret boyfriend Max. You are greeting him and Max succeeded to touch your hand shortly, it starts to pins and needles immediately, and it seems like the feeling is going threw your veins until it reached the most important area. Your heart.
You start to grin like a cheshire cat. You must look like an idiot, but you don't care because you are head over heels in love and the fact that it's a secret is making everything so much more exciting.
But you hadn't noticed that Antti was watching you and furthermore he saw the little 'incident' with Max. He nudges you and raises his eyebrows, but you are ignoring him and roll your eyes, you still can't resist to smile.

The hours passed quickly without noticing. You are already in the hotel and laying in your bed, you had texted until midnight with Max, who is in the same hotel than you.
You are already dozing off, your mobile phone is laying in your hands, unlocked and with an open Instagram.

You are unlocking your phone. Hundreds of direct messages in Instagram, a few thousand new follower.
You are confused as your brother Sebastian is walking in your room without permission.
He looks angry and it's not the sort of his 'blue flags aggression' it's more like a 'you are in real trouble aggression.'
"You have never told me that you are in love with Max Verstappen!", he starts his impressive tirade of insults. Oh shit, why does he know it?!
"I thought you trust me enough to telling me, that you are in love...", Sebastian expression isn't angry anymore, he looks sad and disappointed and that is the moment you know that you have destroyed the band between you and your brother.
"Sebastian... please," but he leaves you, he has enough of your lies.

You are waking up, your dream is still on your mind.
You go through the dream again and again. It's true, Sebastian would be disappointed if he finds out about you and Max about a third hand. It wouldn't be fair.
You decided to talk with Max, tomorrow. He can help you and you are sure he will understand you.

You are trying to fall asleep again, but you aren't succeeding.
You look at your alarm clock. The minutes are passing and you are still awake.
You decide to go to Max room, even it's 3 o'clock in the morning, he will open his door for you.

5 minutes later you are standing in front of his room.
You are biting your lower lip, maybe it wasn't your best idea. He needs all of his power for the upcoming race. You know how important this whole weekend is for him.
But you are already standing in front of the door, there is no turning back, so you are deciding to knock gently, if he doesn't hear it, you will go back to your own room.

You are waiting a few seconds until the door is opening. A tired looking Max is standing in the frame.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?"
"I can't sleep, can I stay here?", meanwhile you are feeling so stupid, Max has more important stuff on his mind than you.
"Of course, come in," Max is stepping back so you can go through the door.
"And you really won't mind?"
"Of course not. I can't wait to wake up with you on my side..."
"I love you, Max"
"Ik hou ook van jou" ~I love you, too~
(I hope it's correct, when not please blame google translater)

You wake up the next day, you have fallen asleep immediately with Max on your side. And you have already talked with him about your dream. You decided to talk to Sebastian, today, but it emphasizes that it wasn't necessary. Sebastian has seen you and Max kissing each other a few weeks ago and he had waited all the time that you are admitting your love to Max in front of him.