Prompt 71 - Sebastian Vettel

Prompt 71: "I will keep you warm" for VettelFerrari I hope you will like it!

The night takes over at the outsight. The bright blue sky has disappeared and the moon has taken over. Thousand stars are shining beside him. It's a night, dreams are made of.

You watch the night from the inside. Slowly music is playing in the background and you are cuddling with your youngest daughter, Y/D/N, while your husband Sebastian is making hot chocolate for your eldest child.

You can hear his laughter, through the little cabin you live for the next few days. You and your little family are on holiday, deep in a German forest.

You and Sebastian decided to go on a hiking trip with your children

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You and Sebastian decided to go on a hiking trip with your children. Only the four of you and nobody else.
It's the perfect moment to catch up all the lost time with your whole family due to the fact that your husband is often abroad.

Even the kids are used to it, you can see in any moment with their dad, how much they had missed him. Daddy is their hero and you know that you can't fill the hole he is making, when he is abroad and it breaks your heart.

You know that the time with your husband is limited, that he has to go again.  So you try your best to enjoy the here and now.

A cup full of hot chocolate appears in front of you. You were totally lost in your thoughts, you didn't hear Seb calling out your name. You take the cup and take a sip. The hot chocolate is heating you up and a comfortable feeling is growing in you.

"Is everything alright, Liebling? You looked totally lost," Seb is asking you.
"Yes, I am just happy to be here with you and our little ones," you are answering honestly.
"Me either. My girls are happy, so am I."

--

The wind is blowing against your window, little snowflakes are falling down and cover everything in white. A new day started in your little paradise.

Still in your sleeping clothes, you go downstairs to search your husband, who woke up before you.
But you never really searched him because you know that he is in the kitchen with your children, because you can hear them giggle.
Your heart is melting because of this beautiful sound. Children are the most beautiful being and nothing can beat the sound of them, when they are happy.

You are entering the kitchen, and you are surprised of the view you are getting. You thought there would be a total chaos, but they actually made a wonderful breakfast for you.

 You thought there would be a total chaos, but they actually made a wonderful breakfast for you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You walk over to Sebastian and give him a short kiss.
"Good morning"
"Good morning, Liebling. We made breakfast for you"
You look over to the table. Your kids are sitting there, too and they have a huge smile on their faces.
"Mommy, we helped Daddy!"
"It looks great, thank you"

While you are eating, Sebastian is sitting beside you with a map. Even the weather isn't perfect, you want to go on another hiking trip. Today you have planned a little route, where your kids can go sledding.

One hour later everyone is ready for your little trip. Y/K/N are totally excited to go on another trip.
Sebastian is moving one of the sleds. Your youngest daughter Y/D/N is sitting on them.
"Daddy, can you go faster?"
Your husband starts running, laughter full of joy escapes your daughter.
"Faster, Daddy!"
"But I can't!"
You laugh at your husband as he stops a few hundred metres away from you. Running through snow seams arduous.
You catch up with them and walk together to the perfect spot for sledding.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

--

After hours of sledding, it's getting colder and colder with every minute.
Your kids are already freezing and they look exhausted. You look over to Seb, who is smiling hugely. It was a long time ago, you had seen him this happy. You know that racing is his life, but you also know that your little family is the most important thing in his life. He would do everything to see your kids happy.
You go over to him.
"It was a great day, wasn't it? Our girls are looking so happy..."
"Because they are happy, Seb."
"I know, I am happy, too. I have the most wonderful girls around me and they are supporting me with every step I make. I love you, Y/N"
"I love you, too Seb"
Your husband is leaning forward to press his lips on yours as a huge snowball is crossing his way.

You can hear the laughter from your kids as they throw a second and a third ball, fortunately they aren't very good at throwing, so the balls only hit the ground but it's enough for your husband. A huge snowball fight starts, everyone is fighting for himself.  
After a while it seems like you are the favourite aim, everyone is throwing snowballs in your direction.
"I give up, okay? Please stop," you scream.
"You lost, mommy!"
"I know, but I can loose, in opposite to your dad," you say with a grin and look over to him.
Seb wasn't that happy about your answer, but he shrugs it of.
"Let's go back. It's getting to cold..."

After a short walk, you are reaching your little home.
Your lovely husband was a bit faster than you, so he already made an ingle.
W

hile you are helping the kids to put off their clothes, Seb takes every pillow, from the couch, onto the ground. So you can sit in front of the chimney.

Your kids run over to Sebastian while you clean up the mess, you made with the wet shoes.
When you have finished you go over to your family and join them in front of the chimney.

You are happy to finally sit in front of the fire, because you start shivering a bit.
"Come over here, I will keep you warm", Sebastian speaks up.
You nod and cuddle up with your husband, until you fall asleep in his arms. The safest and most beautiful place in this world.