Do you remember - Nico Hülkenberg

You have closed your eyes. Trying to shot out everything. You only see darkness. You only feel that the plane is winning height. The safety of the ground is gone. You are flying and you hate it. You don't understand, how anybody can enjoy such a horror trip. The seats aren't comfortable, the food is disgusting and the noise of the food trolley is the most annoying sound you have ever heard. Furthermore you are scared of heights. Sounds great, doesn't it?

You have still closed your eyes as you hear the announcement that you are free to unstrap yourself. You hear the klick everywhere. Behind you, beside you and in front of you. You are the only person, who is still belted. Do you have already mentioned that you are having trust issues?

Your husband of a few hours standing, is sitting next to you, you are holding his hand so tightly that he is scared you could brake his bones. Of course he knows about your fear and Nico has an idea how he can help you, to survive the flight. This holidays will be your honeymoon and Nico wants that everything is perfect. Even the flight.

Nico is laying your arm around you, pulling you closer to him.
He gives you a kiss on your hair line.
"Do you remember our marriage? It feels like it was yesterday"
He starts telling you and you can't resist and start chuckling. Just the sound of your giggle took a loads off Nico's mind.
"Nico, our marriage was yesterday..."
"Seems legit..."

With his other hand the tall German is playing with your wedding band.
"Have I already told you, how it felt to see you in this breathtaking dress?"

You are shaking your head.
"Are you sure it was breathtaking? You couldn't wait to get me out of it. I had the feeling you didn't like it...", you are teasing your husband. You have already forgotten that you are currently in a plane.
"I had some reasons, Mrs. Hulkenberg and I had the feeling you have liked it. A lot."
Moments of the last night appearing in your thoughts and your cheeks turn in an adorable darker shade.
You playfully hit Nico.
"I thought you want to tell me how I looked in the dress, not without."
"Oh yes, you are right... I was waiting for you. At least a hour. I already asked my best man if you have gotten cold feets. I was really scared. All the people and I was standing in the front like an idiot. I just checked my watch as the music was starting and I looked up and the first thing I saw, was you. I hadn't noticed your dress at first, it was your smile and the bright shine of your eyes. You looked like an angel, of course you always do, but yesterday you was one of them. And then I looked down and I saw you in this incredible dress. I always tried to imagine you in a white dress and I failed. My prospect of you was totally different and it was nothing compared to you. At that moment a meteoroid could have knocked in exact behind me and my gaze would have been still on you."
You have closed your eyes and you are seeing the moment again. The moment you have walked through the door with your dad and the moment you saw Nico standing in front of the altar. This moment is burned in your heart.

"Oh and of course there were this moment with the garter. You don't know how sexy you have looked. Standing in front of me, lifting your dress so I can see this beautiful little stuff around your thigh. And then I went down on my knees, my hands behind my back. And then it was only me, my mouth and this beautiful garter."

(I don't know, if this tradition is worldwide, but a German bride is usually wearing a garter around her tigh. At some weddings it's a part of the party, that the man goes down on his knees -in front of the bride of course- holding his hands behind is back and tries to pull off the garter just with his mouth/teeth.)

And again memories appearing

And every time the memories are washed away, Nico is starting a new story. He talks through the whole flight, but Nico knows it's worth, because you have totally forgotten your fear. It was a flight without turbulences. It was a flight without an panic attack. Your honeymoons couldn't have start better.

I hope you have enjoyed the first One Shot with Hulk. If you have any requests by yourself, feel free to write me.