Prankster

Gene's POV
"Are you sure I'm not gonna get caught Sasha?" I turned away from the desk to face Sasha for reassurance, "Yes Gene! Stop being a woos - puss and do it already!" "Okay, okay!" I turned to start writing the letter. I began to think to myself, it's just a prank on her, what bad can come out of a simple prank? Okay Gene, how should I start this? Oh I got it! 'Dear kitty,..' No, no, if I write that she'll know it's me. What do I say?! "Gene for today!" "You wanna write the letter?!" Sasha stared at me for a quick second and turned back around. "That's what I thought."

~Time Skip~

I walked up to my mail box and found a letter that replied back to mine. Oh my Irene. I can't believe she replied back! I went to get my phone and dialed Sasha as fast as I could. "Baby! Baby, shut up and come over as soon as possible it's important hurry!"
"Gene what's wr-" I dragged her inside the house to my room before she can finish and threw her on my bed before reaching for my desk to get the letter. "Sheesh baby, if you wanted to have sex you could have just said so." "No it's not that." "Well then. It's a good thing I'm wearing my grandma panties now is it?" I grab the letter and showed her. I waited for her to finish reading, and each time she chuckled I thought she was done.
The letter said:
Dear Jack,
I don't know how you was able to find my address but I am happy you did. You seem like a very nice guy and I am sorry for what you're going through. I have been through similar situations in the past, but I cannot imagine how you feel to lose your brother. I did realize you have the address of my friend Dante and wanted to ask if you two are related or are you two just sharing the house since I know they were looking for another family to share the house with. I am sorry if I am invading a little too much but I just wanted to ask.
Sincerely,
Aphmau.
"Ha! I can't believe she's falling for this!" Sasha threw the paper on the floor and grab me onto the bed, making me fall on top of her. Now is not the time for sex Gene. You need to reply back! "Wait, why am I thinking that?" "Huh?" I realized that I was thinking out loud and jumped off Sasha to think of a way out of this problem. "Um, I was just thinking of a way to reply back and keep thinking of calling her something." "Kitty?" I didn't reply I just turned to face her and she got mad quickly. "I thought you promised you would call her that ever again?" "I did my little devil." I crawled to her on the bed and she quickly forgot about that by my kiss. If only you was Aphmau.