Should I Forget?

Gene's POV
When I woke up Aphmau wasn't there with me. So much for love. I looked to the right and saw Dante. "Gene! OmiIrene. Thank Irene you're okay!" He hugged me and I felt sharp pain. What the fuck?! I pushed him away a little and he called the nurse.

~Time Skip~

I woke up after the nurse gave me morphine. When I woke up I saw someone I never thought I'd see again. "Hey Gene." Sasha. "Hey." I sat up and this time my stomach didn't hurt as much as it did before. "What are you doing here?" She rubbed her arm and started blushing. "I mean, I heard you was in the hospital again." "Who told you?" "Zenix." Of course he did that. "Oh, well thanks." "Where's Aphmau?" I looked away and held back the tears. "She went home." Sasha sighed and it sounded a little bit too joyful. "Why? did you guys break up?!" I turned to look at her and squinted. Of course you asked that. "No, no we didn't. She's busy with personal problems."

Dante came barging in and Zane followed. "Sasha, you need to leave." Sasha got up and got in Zane's face. "You don't get to say what I do. I wanna stay so I'm gonna stay." She sat down on the chair again and crossed her arms. Dante sighed and shook his head. "We tried to warn you." Then Zane and Dante picked up the chair she was sitting in and carried her out. "Guys, what the hell we were just talking." They ignored me and closed the door. Are you serious?! "You need to forgive Aphmau." I stared at Zane and rubbed my hair. "What do you guys know about the situation?" "Well, we know that she cheated on you." Zane hit Dante's arm and shook his head. "Yeah, she did. So why should I forgive her?"

"Look Gene, I know we never really got along but right now, you make my best friend happy and that's all I ask for. Please, just forgive her and make her happy again. I haven't seen her this sad since the whole shooting incident please." "Then how come she wasn't here when I woke up and the only people who were here were my brother and Sasha?! If she really loves me then she would have stood here with me even if I was mad!" I started yelling at this point and the heart monitor was going crazy. "Get out." "Brother please." "I said get out!"

I watched them both walk out and saw Sasha standing at the door crying. I don't care if Sasha loves me still and I don't care if Aphmau thought I wouldn't want to see her, at this point I wanna be alone. I wanna forget.