The Aftermath

Gene's POV
I can't believe I'm kissing her. I can't believe she's letting me. The kiss was getting more and more heated. Her hands were tugging at my hair and mine were grab on her butt. Damn her ass is so fat. We slowly started walking and fell on top of the couch; but we didn't break out of kissing. Should I stop now? I mean I have Sasha and she has Aaron. Aphmau then broke free and froze for a moment. "What's wrong?" "Get out." Are you serious?! "What?" "I said get out!" She pushed me off her and I fell on the floor. "But, Aphmau-" "Gene please get out. Please." I got up and put my hands on her waist. "I'm sorry but I'm not leaving." She didn't say anything after that. Why is she frozen? She then started crying and hugged me. "Aph, are you okay?"

~flashback~
Third person POV
Aaron grabs Aphmau by her hair and throws her across the room. "What did I tell you about talking to other guys sweet heart?" Aphmau's head started bleeding and she was shaking. "You see this wouldn't have to happen if you'd just listen to my orders." Aaron walks out the room, leaving Aphmau alone bleeding and crying.

Aphmau cried. "When will it all end?"

~back to present~
Aphmau's POV
"Aph, are you okay?" I couldn't answer back, I was sobbing so hard I could barely breathe. No Gene, I'm not okay. "Hey, calm down it's okay. Let's sit down." I walked with Gene to the couch and sat down next to him an held his hand. Make it all end Gene, please. "Is it cause you cheated on Aaron? Cause if it is, well he deserves it." He's right. "After all that he puts you through Aph." I know he is, but doesn't make it right.

"Let me treat you better."