Caught

Aphmau's POV
I called Zane over to watch My Little Horsey. I lied. "So where are the horseys? And where are my cupcakes?" I forgot to make them. "Aph, are you okay?" I stood there quiet and when he sat next to me I started crying.

"I did something bad, Zane. Something really bad." Zane hugged me and pet my hair like I was a type of animal. I feel like an animal. "It's okay, Aph. What you do?" "I cheated on Aaron." Zane stop petting me and froze; even his breathing seemed to stop.

"Don't worry. With what he puts you through, he deserves it." I froze. "Funny, that's what Gene said too."

Gene's POV
"Wait a minute. You're telling me you made out with Aphmau?" "Yes that's what I'm exactly telling you Zenix!" "And you didn't bother to invite me?!" I walked up to Zenix, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, and smack his head. "You dumb idiot, why the fuck would I invite you?!" "Cause Aphmau's a babe."

Should I smack you or punch you? Or both?

I kept pacing around my room and had my hands in my hair. I shouldn't have never told Zenix! "Wait but what about Sasha?" "That's why I called you here Zenix." I looked at him and of course he looked as confused as he did when he was born.

"I need you to do something for me." "Do what?" "I need you to take Sasha on a date." Zenix got up and step back a little. "Wow, now Sasha's hot but that's your girl." Zenix are you even paying mind?!? "Goddamnit Zenix, I don't wanna be with Sasha anymore." "Why not?" Zenix Ima kill you! "Because I wanna be with Aphmau!"

Maybe I said that a little too loud?