Reality

It's been a few days since Gene called Aphmau and told her he was Jack. Gene has finally decided to go to Aphmau's house and confront her face to face.

Gene's POV
Today's the day. I grab my sweater and walked out my room. I made sure my parents left before I went outside, by the time I got to the door I realized I forgot to check my brother. "Where you going bro?" Shit. "Um, to Sasha's." "You sure?" Shit! He knows I'm lying. "Actually I'm gonna go to the park with Zenix." "Cool can I come?" "No." As I said that I slammed the door and stormed off.

Should I really hide this from him?

Aphmau's POV
Aaron left not that long ago, so now it's just me alone in the house. Maybe I should call Zane so we can watch My Little Horsey? Then I heard the doorbell. "Who is it?" "It's Gene." Why is he here? Can't he tell I want nothing to do with him? "Go away." I step back from the door and make sure all my windows are locked.

"Aphmau. Please can we talk?" "Why don't you send a letter to me?" I really want him gone. "Aphmau, I owe you an explanation. Please can we talk." There's a pause. "Please." Why won't he leave?

"I said no! I don't wanna know why you decided to do that sick joke! I told you so much personal crap just to find out it's a prank. Just go!" There's silence. It's so quiet I can hear him breathing from behind the door.

And then. "Okay." He's gone. Or so I thought.

"Aph." I heard his voice behind me and  his hand grab my arm. Fuck the back door. "Get the fuck out my house." I pushed him away from me but he grab my arms and pulled me in for a hug. "I'm so so sorry." Is he crying? "I didn't wanna do it. Sasha thought it'd be funny, so I went along. But I didn't expect to feel the way I did every time I got a letter back." What is he talking about? "I felt so happy and when I read every one I felt closer to you. And then I read the one that told me what Aaron does to you." "Gene, stop." "You have no idea how badly I wanna kill him." "Gene stop!"

Next thing I know, he's kissing me.