The Talk

Aaron's POV
I walked to the guys house, still with the gun in my bag. I need answers. I got to the house and knocked on the door. The guys were laughing and I heard Dante. "Who's that?" He opened the door and I walked in. Everyone said hi to me, but the person I want to talk to. Why so quiet? "Hey Aaron." "Hey, can we talk?"

"Oooooooo!" All the guys start teasing him. Why does he seem so scared? "Uh...sure?"

I walk to the kitchen with him behind me. "So, um, me and Aphmau broke...up..." He didn't look shocked, did he already know? "Oh, wow." Sarcasm, heard you. "Um, yea. She decided it's time to see other people. But she's been talking to someone." "W-who?" Why do you need to stutter? "Do you know him?" "Know who?" Why won't he look at me? He walked away from me and to the sink. He let the water run and washed his face. "Jack." He froze. His hands on his face. Why you gotta freeze?

"Um, yea. I know him." "Does he live with you guys?" He walked away to the fridge to get water. How nice, go into someone else's fridge like it's yours. He then drank the water fast. A little too fast for my liking. "Um, he did. But now he um, moved?" Why is that a question? "Are you telling me or asking me?" "I don't know man. I got-gotta go."

He put the cup in the sink, grab his stuff and stormed off. What is he hiding?